Imperial Palms

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Imperial Palms

April 28, 2013

By Frank6

I was looking for a place and when I saw their picture I thought I saw what I would like but it was different when I got there. It's more crowded there than the pictures show. They have small apartments.

April 19, 2013

By Maria10

I chose to visit Imperial Palms Apartments because of the price. It was best suited for my income. The rooms were descent although it was not too big for me and my husband. They had a food plan. The staff seemed very pleasant and willing to work with the residents. The facility was close to a lot of stores. They also took the residents to stores and church if they wanted to. I would suggest to improve on the meals like to have a dining room.

About Imperial Palms

Imperial Palms is an independent living community in Largo, FL designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Imperial Palms for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Imperial Palms