Lakewood Reserve, A Juniper Senior Living Community Independent Living

555 South Pierce Street, Lakewood, CO, 80226

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Lakewood Reserve, A Juniper Senior Living Community | Independent Living

3.6

October 30, 2013

By KathyJoBetts

Atria Inn has a lot of amenities. It was a very nice community but it is not meant for someone who needs more assistance. It is for fairly independent living seniors. Their activities looked great. My mother used the walker but they have very few clients who did that there. Also the configurations of their rooms were a little odd. During my visit there, two residents stopped me in the hall and asked me if I can help them and that bothered me a little bit. Nevertheless, I would recommend this facility for seniors who didn't need assistance.

Thank you for your review. I'm so glad to hear that you were pleased with the events and activities we offer. I am sorry for the confusion on the part of our residents who apparently mistook you for staff. We have visiting employees from different areas at times, but our regular staff is always available to assist residents as needed. Although our residents are fairly active, our community does offer six levels of discreet care based on the needs of each resident, up to 21 hours per week, in addition to medications assistance. Assistance may include personal grooming, laundry, housekeeping, escorts, transfers in and out of a bed or chair, mealtime monitoring or assistance, and incontinence care. If we can ever be of assistance to your family, please give us a call at (303) 742-4800 or email customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com (please include the Atria community name in your subject line).

Photos of Lakewood Reserve, A Juniper Senior Living Community

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Minimum Age: None

About Lakewood Reserve, A Juniper Senior Living Community

Atria Inn at Lakewood is an independent living community in Lakewood, CO designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Atria Inn at Lakewood for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Lakewood Reserve, A Juniper Senior Living Community