Lakeview Senior Living | Lakewood, CO

7390 W. Eastman Place, Lakewood, CO, 80227

Reviews of Lakeview Senior Living | Lakewood, CO

Superior July 13, 2015

They keep the folks very entertained. The lunch was excellent. The staff seemed very pleasant, and they showed me around the available units at Lakeview.

Caring104537150 April 20, 2015

Lakeview Senior Living was the nicest at the right price. Everything about it is what we were looking for. We ate a meal there, the staff was very nice, and the food was really good, so that was the choice for me. My parents are going into a 1-bedroom apartment, and it’s plenty of room for them. The rooms are very nice, very clean, airy, and have lots of windows. They have movies every night. They have entertainment twice a week and all kinds of card games, physical therapy, and a workout room -- just about everything they might need.

Caring106543150 February 22, 2015

We choose Lakeview Senior Living for my dad because he wants to go there. It is fairly new. It is very bright and cheery. They are clean. They have studio apartments, but they have more, there is even a two-bedroom, I believe. The staff is excellent.

Ruth101515050 February 10, 2015

We toured at Lakeview, and we loved it. We were very impressed with the whole facility during our visit. We really very much liked it, but they do not have assisted living. The rooms were beautiful, I couldn’t find anything wrong with it.

The food was wonderful like a triple A restaurant and served beautifully. We liked the dining room very much. There’s a gym, library, salon, movie theater, and jigsaw puzzle room. The rooms have balcony, and the place is secured. They drive you to medical appointments or to church.

everson December 22, 2014

My father lived here for a couple of years. He had a very nice apartment with a great view. He was happy here. There are many activities and chances to socialize. The food is great and the staff is wonderful and caring. This is a very well run facility.

Becky22 September 11, 2014

I have lived at Lakeview Senior Living for quite a while now. It just interested me. Everything is pretty good here. The staff is very good. They have lots of stuff. They have a director of fun, and she tries really hard to keep us busy all the time. She does a good job. They treat you like a human. I take part in what I feel like and I let the rest go. You can play hard. You could have happy hour. You could just live normally here. I appreciate that.

Caring87870250 June 27, 2014

We're in an apartment. We have two bedrooms, a laundry room, two bathrooms, and a full kitchen. Lakeview has all kinds of activities, like trips, card games, and they take people to places. The food is excellent. They have waiters and waitresses. They have a selection of food to eat, and the food is good. But I miss the bathtub here. They just have showers and no bathtub, which I think is a safety thing. Of course, we're older now, too.

Here, we have safety things that we can wear around our necks. If people are alone and might fall and not be able to get up, they just press a button and they're connected to the front desk right away. Somebody comes up from the front desk. If you have fallen, they will not pick you up; they send for an ambulance. That's another safety feature. They could be sued if they drop you and you get worse. They don't want you to get up if you can't.

Virginia22 February 24, 2014

We decided on Lakeview Senior Living, but we are just not there yet. We chose this facility because it was the right fit for what we need. It provided a couple of meals in a day and that is what we wanted. They also provide transportation if you need it. We also like that this facility is fairly new. I saw their apartment and they are fine; we like it. With the activities, I know they have all kinds of games, outings, movies, and they even have meals out if you want to go. It almost has everything me and my husband needed.

From Lakeview Senior Living

This elegant senior living community is known for its outstanding customer service and caring staff. When you walk through the front door, you will get that same wonderful feeling that all our residents experience when you realize you have found your new home! Many of our residents have regained their true independence once they moved to Lakeview. Our caring staff will be there for you whenever you need them. They treat each resident as one of their own family members. With activities and events planned every day, our residents maintain a very vibrant, social and active life. We offer a variety of activities for our residents' enjoyment and participation including SpectraFitness, games, special interest groups, social get-togethers and more. Whether they take a day trip to Black Hawk for a little gambling or just take in a movie at our on-site movie theater, there is always something to do at Lakeview!

We have beautiful mountain views, and are located near shops, rehabs, and more.

Features of Lakeview Senior Living

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• Minimum age: 55

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• Financial guidance extra: Medicaid not accepted
  • We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits