Atria Inn at Lakewood | Independent Living

555 South Pierce Street, Lakewood, CO, 80226

Reviews of Atria Inn at Lakewood | Independent Living

Martha27 February 28, 2014

Everything was fine at Atria Inn at Lakewood. However, my ex-husband has Alzheimer's and that place is for seniors who are active. Also, for my ex-husband, that big of a place is going be a little too much. Nevertheless, the place was enjoyable. I did like the way how the place looked for the people. It was a nice place. It seemed like the people there were very happy there. The rooms were fine; however, you have to supply the bed, the linens, their towels, etc.

Sharon34 November 05, 2013

Atria was my first choice for Mom-in-law. When we went there, they were having some problems. It was not top notch but it was nice enough. The room we looked at was of good size. The community seemed to be very engaged in activities and enjoying socializing. One resident I talked to said the food was good. Mom-in-law was concerned she wouldn’t be able to be as mobile in that facility because it was larger.

We appreciate your feedback regarding your visit with us. We would like to discuss any issues you experienced so that we can ensure that we are continually exceeding the expectations of our residents and visitors. If you are willing to provide additional details, please email customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and include the Atria community name in your subject line. We would also like to share with you the measures we take to minimize mobility concerns for our residents. We hope that you will visit us again soon!

KathyJoBetts October 30, 2013

Atria Inn has a lot of amenities. It was a very nice community but it is not meant for someone who needs more assistance. It is for fairly independent living seniors. Their activities looked great. My mother used the walker but they have very few clients who did that there. Also the configurations of their rooms were a little odd. During my visit there, two residents stopped me in the hall and asked me if I can help them and that bothered me a little bit. Nevertheless, I would recommend this facility for seniors who didn't need assistance.

Thank you for your review. I'm so glad to hear that you were pleased with the events and activities we offer. I am sorry for the confusion on the part of our residents who apparently mistook you for staff. We have visiting employees from different areas at times, but our regular staff is always available to assist residents as needed. Although our residents are fairly active, our community does offer six levels of discreet care based on the needs of each resident, up to 21 hours per week, in addition to medications assistance. Assistance may include personal grooming, laundry, housekeeping, escorts, transfers in and out of a bed or chair, mealtime monitoring or assistance, and incontinence care. If we can ever be of assistance to your family, please give us a call at (303) 742-4800 or email customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com (please include the Atria community name in your subject line).

From Atria Inn at Lakewood

Atria Inn at Lakewood is a casual community near Denver where residents and staff are like family. Nestled in a quiet neighborhood, Atria Inn at Lakewood is just minutes from the Belmar Center, offering a wealth of culture right at residents' doors.

Atria Inn at Lakewood provides the following services:

• 24-hour availability of a trained staff
  • A choice of apartments
  • A full-time director for events and activities
  • An emergency call system in every apartment
  • Anytime Cafe with complimentary snacks and beverages
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
  • Medication assistance
  • Memory-care neighborhood
  • Scheduled local transportation

independent and Assisted living together so there is no need to move from your apartment if care and support is needed.

Features of Atria Inn at Lakewood

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Physical therapy

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental