Atria Inn at Lakewood Independent Living

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Atria Inn at Lakewood | Independent Living

October 30, 2013

By KathyJoBetts

Atria Inn has a lot of amenities. It was a very nice community but it is not meant for someone who needs more assistance. It is for fairly independent living seniors. Their activities looked great. My mother used the walker but they have very few clients who did that there. Also the configurations of their rooms were a little odd. During my visit there, two residents stopped me in the hall and asked me if I can help them and that bothered me a little bit. Nevertheless, I would recommend this facility for seniors who didn't need assistance.

Thank you for your review. I'm so glad to hear that you were pleased with the events and activities we offer. I am sorry for the confusion on the part of our residents who apparently mistook you for staff. We have visiting employees from different areas at times, but our regular staff is always available to assist residents as needed. Although our residents are fairly active, our community does offer six levels of discreet care based on the needs of each resident, up to 21 hours per week, in addition to medications assistance. Assistance may include personal grooming, laundry, housekeeping, escorts, transfers in and out of a bed or chair, mealtime monitoring or assistance, and incontinence care. If we can ever be of assistance to your family, please give us a call at (303) 742-4800 or email customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com (please include the Atria community name in your subject line).

Photos of Atria Inn at Lakewood

Features of Atria Inn at Lakewood

• Coffee Shop
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Minimum Age: None

About Atria Inn at Lakewood

Atria Inn at Lakewood is a casual community near Denver where residents and staff are like family. Nestled in a quiet neighborhood, Atria Inn at Lakewood is just minutes from the Belmar Center, offering a wealth of culture right at residents' doors.

Atria Inn at Lakewood provides the following services:

• 24-hour availability of a trained staff
  • A choice of apartments
  • A full-time director for events and activities
  • An emergency call system in every apartment
  • Anytime Cafe with complimentary snacks and beverages
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
  • Medication assistance