Lake Morton Plaza Independent Living

400 S. Florida Ave, Lakeland, FL, 33801

Reviews of Lake Morton Plaza | Independent Living

September 29, 2015

By Caring113620850

We visited Lake Morton Plaza. The visit was very good. The one-bedroom apartment was large. It was about the size of the rooms at the other facility. It was laid out very nice. Their recreational facilities were somewhat limited, but of the four we saw, if we have to choose one of them, well, Lake Morton Plaza would be the one. The dining room was very nice. The food was good. They appeared to be very active.

May 02, 2015

By Joyce105744350

I'm in the independent living part of Lake Morton. It's a wonderful place to live. There are a lot of friendly people, the food is very good, and they have lots of activities like church on Sundays for all denominations, bingo, chorus if you want to join, and even Wii bowling. They have 8 washers and dryers, and you can do your own personal washing at any time. I have a bedroom, a living room, a kitchen, and a bath. It's a very comfortable and very lovely place to live. They clean your apartment once a week, change your bed linens, and wash them. When you come into the building, you have to sign in and sign out. I moved in last March. I think everything's covered. I don't have any complaints so far. They have a dining room, and 3 meals a day are provided. The food is delicious, with homemade food and homemade dessert.

October 03, 2014

By Richard94750550

Lake Morton Plaza was fine; however, it was limited in services. It was limited overall in activities. They did not have a swimming pool. They did not offer a lot of entertainment or anything. The people were nice. The rooms were very nice.

September 30, 2014

By Caring95391950

Lake Morton Plaza would be our second choice. That's 13-story high. We like it. We like the staff and their rooms. The food was good. The dining room was good too. I think they had bunch of activities.

September 25, 2014

By Betty93561750

My husband has been in Lake Morton Plaza for a year now. They have independent living -- which is what my husband is doing -- and they also have assisted living facility there. He has a 1-bedroom apartment. They clean it once a week and do his bed, linens, and towels and then he gets 3 meals a day served in the dining room. They have activities involving other people. They take them shopping once a week, and they will take him to doctor’s appointments. This place seems to meet what he needs and it’s comparable in price. I’m happy and he is happy with where he’s at. There’s no other place that I’m interested in putting him.

Photos of Lake Morton Plaza

Features of Lake Morton Plaza

About Lake Morton Plaza

Lake Morton, FL is a city known for an abundance of lakes in the area and the swans that grace the lakes. Lake Morton Plaza is conveniently located near major highways and Orlando and Tampa International Airports making it easy for loved ones to come by for a visit.

*Rates listed are based on single occupancy.

Map of Lake Morton Plaza