Lake Morton Plaza | Independent Living

400 S. Florida Ave, Lakeland, FL, 33801

Reviews of Lake Morton Plaza | Independent Living

Joyce105744350 May 02, 2015

I'm in the independent living part of Lake Morton. It's a wonderful place to live. There are a lot of friendly people, the food is very good, and they have lots of activities like church on Sundays for all denominations, bingo, chorus if you want to join, and even Wii bowling. They have 8 washers and dryers, and you can do your own personal washing at any time.

I have a bedroom, a living room, a kitchen, and a bath. It's a very comfortable and very lovely place to live. They clean your apartment once a week, change your bed linens, and wash them. When you come into the building, you have to sign in and sign out. I moved in last March. I think everything's covered. I don't have any complaints so far. They have a dining room, and 3 meals a day are provided. The food is delicious, with homemade food and homemade dessert.

Richard94750550 October 03, 2014

Lake Morton Plaza was fine; however, it was limited in services. It was limited overall in activities. They did not have a swimming pool. They did not offer a lot of entertainment or anything. The people were nice. The rooms were very nice.

Caring95391950 September 30, 2014

Lake Morton Plaza would be our second choice. That's 13-story high. We like it. We like the staff and their rooms. The food was good. The dining room was good too. I think they had bunch of activities.

Betty93561750 September 25, 2014

My husband has been in Lake Morton Plaza for a year now. They have independent living -- which is what my husband is doing -- and they also have assisted living facility there. He has a 1-bedroom apartment. They clean it once a week and do his bed, linens, and towels and then he gets 3 meals a day served in the dining room. They have activities involving other people. They take them shopping once a week, and they will take him to doctor’s appointments. This place seems to meet what he needs and it’s comparable in price. I’m happy and he is happy with where he’s at. There’s no other place that I’m interested in putting him.

From Lake Morton Plaza

Lake Morton, FL is a city known for an abundance of lakes in the area and the swans that grace the lakes. Lake Morton Plaza is conveniently located near major highways and Orlando and Tampa International Airports making it easy for loved ones to come by for a visit.

*Rates listed are based on single occupancy.

Features of Lake Morton Plaza