Basecost

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Azalea Park

Live-In Managers at Holiday Retirement

Azalea Park is located in Lakeland, FL, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

Our live-in managers are available to assist with any event or emergency 24/7. They take pleasure in getting to know each of our residents and look out for their comfort and happiness. Our chefs prepare three delicious meals from scratch each day, served in our beautiful dining room. We provide housekeeping, linen services, fun and stimulating activities, off-site excursions, transportation to your personal appointments and a variety of classes and programs. Our warm, comfortable community and our friendly staff and residents are waiting to welcome you.

So come to Azalea Park for a visit...and stay!

Reviews of Azalea Park

Posted by Caring109607950 June 29, 2015

I liked Azalea Park because it was homey and not institutionalized. It was lovely and very well maintained. It was cheery, light not dark, and institutional looking. The residents seemed happy. They offered activities. They do lots of music, bingo, and baseball, which they do with a beach ball. The neighborhood was very nice because it was right next door to a golf course and was kind of an upscale retirement area.

Posted by Sharon108526850 June 08, 2015

Azalea Park was beautiful inside. It was a really nice place. The dining room looked like a country club. The staff was very good and very helpful. The apartments were a little smaller. They had a studio, a one-bedroom, and a two-bedroom.

Posted by Lois23 May 06, 2015

Azalea Park had an open floor plan and a nice big dining room, the manager was very friendly and helpful, and it had everything that I thought I would need. The rooms were nicely furnished, and the open floor plan was nice. They were definitely spacious enough.

The grounds were nice and well kept. They had all kinds of activities. They had lots of craft groups, different entertainments, and that sort of thing. The food was very good.

Posted by Yvonne24 May 02, 2015

In Azalea Park, I can live there and travel to any of their communities nationwide. The people working there are all good and friendly. They have several different sizes of rooms from studio to two-bedrooms. They do everything; they have exercise rooms and machines. The sanitation was very nice.

Posted by Caring106677950 February 25, 2015

It's next door to where my mother currently lives, and she has had some people that lived in her community that have moved over at Azalea Park, so she has been over there to visit. We went and visited the rooms ourselves for that one. The staff were very friendly. The rooms and apartments were very nice and spacious, and I think it just felt less institutional. Some of them had a separate bedroom and living area. The dining area was very nice and bright, there was a sitting area there very nearby, and they had some entertainment going on. They had a reading area like a library and a game area. They had someone playing a piano in the lobby. They were singing, some people were dancing, and others were just sitting around listening. It just seemed very homey. It just felt like it was a living area that people could feel comfortable in and not so much an area where people were ill. With security, we had to check in with somebody as soon as we arrived. Just inside the front door was the farthest we got before we had somebody talk to us.

Posted by Caring96491050 November 01, 2014
4.0

Azalea was neat and clean, and the grounds were all groomed. The food is very good, it was well-run, and it was in good condition. They had people come in: singers, comediennes, and magicians outside for entertainment.

Posted by Caring95391950 September 30, 2014
4.0

We liked everything about Azalea Park. We visited quite a few places, and we really liked this place better than anything. The food was great. What we like the most about the dining room; it was like a restaurant. They have different variety of rooms; they have studio apartment, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom.

Posted by Caring80856850 March 26, 2014

Azalea Park was very nice. The rooms were small but brighter, cheerier, newer, and updated. It was more expensive. The lady that I was working with was ok. They have everything you can imagine: bingo, water activity, exercise classes and shuttles. The dining area was very pretty, nice, clean and organized. The residents seemed very happy, they were all cheerful and invited me to see their place.

Posted by Nancy79088950 February 28, 2014

Mom chose Azalea Park because it was close to us and she liked the friendship and camaraderie of the staff and the residents. The staff is very friendly and helpful. She has been there for about six months now and the facility is excellent. It's very clean. They have a gourmet chef and their meals are very good. I know they have games and some live entertainers that come in to the facility. They also have church activities.

Posted by Caring73790050 November 29, 2013

I was invited for a lunch at Azalea Park and the food was good. I think that's a very nice service that they do. I sat with a few residents for lunch and they were very nice. The facility's infrastructure is very attractive. The entry way is kind of three-story open area which is very welcoming and very pretty. And then off of that is a very big dining hall with a lot of tables in it.

Posted by Caring71900450 October 17, 2013
4.0

Azalea Park was beautiful and excellent. I really liked it. It was like a cruise ship. They had a balcony that goes all the way around and when you go up there, you could see the whole dining area below. It was very open and comfortable. The people there were wonderful and nice and I loved them. The staff was nice. They had a fitness room and library. They had activities. Their units had a small kitchenette with a microwave and a sink. They took the residents to doctor's apartment. However, they were very far from where my family lived.

Posted by kingartct July 25, 2013

I was very impressed with your facility, from the decor to the personnel, to the food. I'm looking for a retirement facility for myself and will be bringing my son here, so he can see exactly what I type of place I want to retire in. I felt right at home from the minute I got here. All of the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. I had lunch in the dining room and was very happy with the cuisine as well as the wait staff. The residents at my table had been residents for at least 10 years and they couldn't have been nicer. All of the residents that I viewed seemed to be very happy and all looked as though they were active and involved. I'm looking forward to my next visit with my son. Linda

Posted by caring2842 July 12, 2013
2.0

Azalea Park is fine for people on walkers and that type of thing but that's not for us. We want to be self-sufficient as much as possible. During our visit there, we asked if they have an apartment with a kitchen and they said they didn't have a kitchen in any of their apartments, so we just turned around and walked away.

Posted by Anonymous3689 July 10, 2013

Azalea Plaza is very nice, clean and modern and I love it. The staff is very nice and very accommodating. I liked the food, I've eaten there several times and it's very nice. They have a lot of activities, movies, bingo and a bus which takes them to places. I would recommend this place to others.

Location of Azalea Park

Features of Azalea Park

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You also consent to be contacted by a Caring Family Advisor to explore senior living options at the number provided above using automated calling technology. This consent is not required to obtain our services. We’re always here for you at 800-952-6650.