Lake Barrington Independent Living

22320 Classic Court, Lake Barrington, IL, 60010

Reviews of Lake Barrington | Independent Living

February 13, 2014

By Bill37

Great facility - my dad is moving in soon.

September 29, 2013

By Pat34

Currently, I'm in Lake Barrington's waiting list. What I like best about this facility is their two-bedroom-two-bathroom apartments. I also like that they have covered parking for my car. The staff that I met was very pleasant. They have breakfast and dinner everyday for their residents.

June 11, 2013

We chose Lake Barrington mainly because we had a daughter that lived 10-minutes away. It was lovely and spacious. The community seemed really friendly. We visited other facilities but this one seemed to fit my husband best. I thought he would be happy there.

November 08, 2012

By Alex4

I thought that the atmosphere of the facility itself wasn't lively enough. There were not many decorations around, but the residents all seemed to be having a good time. That leads me to believe that the staff and residents there are friendly people, but the rooms themselves were less than satisfactory. They painted a lot of the walls gray, which is, I think, bad for retirees. Their lunches seemed balanced when I went, the lunch was chicken noodle soup with a house salad and bread. They also have accommodations for those with special dietary needs. It is situated next to a medium-sized street, so the noise wasn't too bad. Occasionally, however I heard some honking, so this particular facility would not be good for sensitive residents. I think that, overall, this is a well run facility. The staff seem good, and if it wasn't for their lack of liveliness, I would have considered it.

Photos of Lake Barrington

Features of Lake Barrington

• Coffee Shop
  • General Store
  • Pool

• Staff Patient Ratio: 12:1

• Licenses: Assisted Living

About Lake Barrington

Lake Barrington offers independent living in Lake Barrington for seniors who are able and inclined to live independently, but crave the comfort, security and social opportunity a retirement community offers.

On-call assistance and maintenance-free living means you never need worry about anything but living life to the fullest! Just steps from your front door, you'll find easy access to a fitness center, media room and a wide assortment of activities, as well as special events and regularly scheduled outings into the community.

If you are looking for a vibrant, active place to call home during your retirement years, Lake Barrington will fulfill your desires. Come visit us and see how great senior independent living can be.

Independent Living Amenities

• All utilities included except telephone and cable
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • Guest Suites
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Safety features including smoke detectors and sprinklers
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™

Indoor Heated Swimming Pool - Indoor parking garage - Spacious Independent Living Apartments (ranges from 610 to 1440 sq. ft.) - Minutes away from shopping, metra train and Good Shepherd Hospital - Situated on 9.5 wooded acres

Map of Lake Barrington