Laguna Woods Village

24351 El Toro Road, Laguna Woods, CA, 92637

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Laguna Woods Village

December 26, 2014

I am a resident of Laguna Woods Village. It is a very nice place. It has a lot of nice senior citizens. It is excellent, and I enjoy it. I will recommend it to people who can afford to move in, who can go ahead with interview that they have, and if they meet the financial responsibilities.

October 18, 2014

By caring100514150

Laguna Woods village is a guarded, gated community. It is an old building, and the rooms are more like hotel rooms. My room is a studio. Most of them are wheelchair accessible. It has 5 swimming pools. Any activity that you want to do is there. They have a sewing room, workshop, studio, and jewellery making. Everybody is nice, pleasant, and helpful. There are a lot of volunteer workers also.

February 28, 2014

My mom just moved to Laguna Woods three weeks ago. It is a nice and big place. We liked it. The staff there is helpful. The facility is well-maintained and clean. It's a very big community. They have lots of activities and services. They have different sizes of rooms. The 1-bedroom that my mom has is a good size, too.

February 01, 2014

By Audre1

I am currently staying at Laguna Woods Village, which is actually a little City on its own. It is close to where I am living and I have another friend who is living near in this village too. There are 12 gates into the village and I live in gate 10. It is very welcoming. The neighbors are friendly and it is a very pretty community. I have two bedrooms, two baths and everything is remodel before I move in. So, everything is brand new with all new appliances and it is very nice. I have meals on wheels 3 days a week for my breakfast, lunch and dinner and the food is not bad. We can participate in multiple activities. They have day trips and all kinds of amenities.

June 28, 2013

By Henry3

What I like about Laguna Woods Village is the variety of activities and the fitness facilities. The general ground is very quiet and very enjoyable. I would absolutely recommend this facility to others.

June 13, 2013

By Yvonne4

We rented her a place at Laguna Woods Village for about three years. She had a little kitchen where she made her own breakfast and lunch, and came down for dinner. The inclusions were dinner every night, maid service, cable and she could use the buses that went to any of the clubhouses. They had some activities within the building as well as outside.

July 08, 2012

By Jacob Brown

My grandmother is living in this faculity. and when i came to visit her i realized how bad a place it actually was. you have to pay tons of money every month as well as a huge fee at the begining and also you can only have guests for 60 days out of the year if you want to have guests come more than 60 times a year then you can't stay their. they also make it really hard for your guests to come to you, you have to either give them a pass or you have to call them in which is a huge hassle. also they have really loud gardeners and leave blowers. also the sprinklers are really loud. when you come in the gate the gatekepers are really old and can barely do their job at all which makes for a lot of mistakes because they can't hear and see very well.

May 19, 2012

By Michal Smith

They had very bad amenities and facilities if the resident wanted to bring a friend they had to pay a huge fee . and also they only allowed you to visit for a very short time the staff were really old and did not really know anything. also it was a locked down place you had to call someone in or give them a pass if you wanted them to visit you. the only nice thing i could find about the Laguna woods retirement community is that they gave free buses for the resedints also they had golf places where the people could play golf if they wanted to. but if you wanted to do anything with a friend who was not a member of the community then you had to pay quite a bit of money . also they hired really loud and rude leave blowers that went onto your patio and blew everything about...

About Laguna Woods Village

Laguna Woods Village is an independent living community in Laguna Woods, CA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Laguna Woods Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Laguna Woods Village