Top nearby Independent Living Communities
Reviews of Vintage Senior Living at The Wellington - Laguna Hills | Independent Living
Susan702128 April 14, 2017
I visited this facility
The Wellington was very nice. This was different from the other places in that they have basically 3 story buildings, and all the condos that you can buy are in those buildings. There were a lot of units all contained in these 3-floor buildings. They have a beautiful pool, and they have nice people. I was treated to lunch, which was pretty good. They offer meals and house cleaning. I was pretty impressed. They seemed very professional. It’s now been about 6 weeks since I was there, but I remember the staff telling me that every once in a while somebody, through no fault of their own, somehow just doesn’t have enough money, and they are not going to throw anybody out because they don’t have money. Like if something catastrophic happens in your family or something, they just don’t throw people out, and that seemed pretty incredible to me.
Barbara63218650 February 01, 2014
I am/was a resident of this facility
I had a studio apartment at Vintage Senior Living at The Wellington. It was around 525 sq ft and I brought my own furniture. There was a half wall between the living room and bedroom. It divided the two but it did not close to a small room. I was very comfortable with my furniture and favorite pieces that decorated my room. The food served was very good. New activities were always started and anything that you would want to do was available. There was a swimming pool all-year round and it really attracted me.
From Vintage Senior Living at The Wellington - Laguna Hills
Independent Senior Living and Assisted Living in Laguna Hills, California.
Make yourself at home at The Wellington in Laguna Hills, California. It's a friendly, flexible environment that celebrates your individuality and nurtures your soul. We recognize that each new resident has a unique lifestyle. So we've tailored solutions to match:
- Independent Living, for our most active seniors
- Assisted Living, when you need a helping hand
- Serving Laguna Hills, Laguna Woods, Irvine, Lake Forest, Aliso Viejo and more
All options include:
- A safe, secure environment
- Compassionate, capable staff
- Busy days, rewarding activities
- 3 chef prepared meals daily
- Scheduled transportation for errands, medical appointments and field trips
- Friendly people and a sense of community
- Artist colony of Laguna Beach with its world-renowned Festival of the Arts and Pageant of the Masters
- Mission Viejo Mall, Laguna Hills Mall and the Irvine Spectrum super center are just miles away
- Abundant dining options
- Saddleback Hospital
- Mission Hospital
- University of California Irvine / UCI Medical Center
- The Wellington, a Vintage Senior Living retirement community, offers Independent and Assisted Living starting at $4,245 per month, depending on availability and floor plan.
Features of Vintage Senior Living at The Wellington - Laguna Hills
- Minimum Rate $4245/month
Location of Vintage Senior Living at The Wellington - Laguna Hills
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities