Oak Woods Manor Independent Living

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Oak Woods Manor | Independent Living

March 27, 2015

By Sue101155350

I went to Oak Woods Manor, and it was just a very brief visit. It was a beautiful place which I couldn’t afford. The people were great. It was nice and clean. If you could afford it, go for it.

December 16, 2014

Oak Woods Manor is a nice facility, but the problem is they do not have any medical personnel on-staff. That was definitely not a place for my father at that point in time. It is in a wooded setting. It looked clean and cheerful. It was not perhaps the most modern -- a little dated looking -- but we liked it there. They offered outings and excursions. They had a big nice dining room with table cloths. The rooms were nicely sized, not huge.

September 27, 2014

I’ve been living in Oak Woods for about a year. It is not far from the drugstore, grocery store, the laundry mat, and the bank. Everybody is very friendly. It’s pretty clean, and we do get really good meals. The staff is quite professional. There are no arguments with the staff, and they help out people when they’re needed. Everybody has been really good. The ones that live next door to me are also satisfied.

Photos of Oak Woods Manor

About Oak Woods Manor

Oak Woods Manor offers compassionate senior care in La Porte, IN. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Oak Woods Manor shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in La Porte, IN.

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system