Waterford Terrace

5580 Aztec Drive, La Mesa, CA, 91942

Reviews of Waterford Terrace

Caring92930050 February 27, 2015

The rooms were fine, although I really think that the amount they are asking for the studio is a lot of money. They cost too much. I was really surprised. I really liked the staff there. I ate lunch, and it was very good. They go on trips, they have an exercise rooms, and they have a beauty shop. It is very nice. If I had the money, I would go there. I liked the people because they were very nice.

We are happy to hear you enjoyed touring our community and had a positive experience with our residents and staff. With the many amenities and features we offer, and the warm environment, our residents love to call Waterford Terrace. Please contact our dedicated Team if you have further questions, we are happy to help and here for you.

nmiller7 September 15, 2013

After almost 50 years in the same home, and many heart to heart discussions, it was time for my folks to move into a senior community. They needed more support than living on their own offered.

Waterford Terrace in La Mesa impressed us from the moment we turned into the entrance, and my folks felt comfortable at once. It is truly gracious, as the name suggests, and they now call it home.

In a nutshell....the grounds are always well maintained and lovely with many trees, shrubs and flowers. The management team is extremely supportive, knowledgeable, and responds quickly to any resident concerns. The staff is incredibly friendly and go out of their way to help the residents. And the wide variety of activities offered, the movie theater, and the fitness center, are second to none. There is something for everyone.

My folks have now been living at Waterford for almost a year and tell me often how safe they feel, how pleased they are with their choice, and how much they enjoy the location.

Thank you, Waterford Terrace management and staff, for making my folks feel at home from the day they moved in.

From Waterford Terrace

Nestled in the heart of La Mesa, Waterford Terrace is an all-inclusive, independent retirement community for active seniors. We are centrally located near shopping centers, hospitals, parks, golf courses, Lake Murray, Mission Trails Regional Park and less than 20 minutes from downtown San Diego and the Pacific Ocean.

As a Sunshine Retirement Living Community, Waterford Terrace shares the same mission to be a preferred senior living provider through offering choice, value and independence to each of our valued residents.

Featured Amenities

Our community is smoke-free and pet-friendly with a variety of amenities to enjoy. We are home to a computer center, beauty salon, laundry facilities and a large activity room where we offer on-site exercise classes. Complimentary wireless Internet is also available in all common areas for the enjoyment of both residents and guests alike.

While our location offers easy access to some of the best attractions in Southern California, we also provide a full calendar of daily events and activities. From morning fitness classes to poker games to movie screenings in our media room, there is always something fun happening at our community.

Available Services

At Waterford Terrace, all services and amenities are included in one convenient monthly fee. Our residents enjoy weekly housekeeping, linen changing, complimentary maintenance of facilities and grounds, and transportation to local appointments, errands and scheduled community activities.

Breakfast, lunch and dinner are prepared fresh by our professional chefs and served daily in our elegant community dining room, which features a convenient soup and salad bar. A private dining area is also available for personal celebrations with visiting family and friends.

With no hidden costs or expensive buy-in fees, Waterford Terrace offers affordable retirement living to seniors in beautiful Southern California.

Ask about our Sunshine Travel Program - Our unique travel program gives you the chance to explore 16 cities in 7 states. Have a Question, Concern or Comment? Welcome to your Sunshine Community, Meet Mr. Sunshine. Ask about our unique Sunshine Wellness Program

Features of Waterford Terrace

• Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Fitness room/Gym

• Private services

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month-rental