Grossmont Gardens | Independent Living

5480 Marengo Avenue, La Mesa, CA, 91942

Reviews of Grossmont Gardens | Independent Living

Caring92930050 February 10, 2015

All the buildings there at Grossmont Gardens are made of stones. You have to pay to do your own laundry. They have pay washers and dryers, and I didn't like that. The rooms were small but feasible. They have lots of activities. I did eat lunch there. Lunch was very good, and it was served promptly. A lot of the people liked the lunch because it was enjoyable. I liked that they have elevators and a balcony.

Caring94098950 September 23, 2014

We found Grossmont Gardens and we're happy with it. My father is still in the process of moving in. It has a full spectrum of care and the staff is extremely pleasant. The room he will be moving into is in the independent living part and it is very nice.

Judy95186850 June 30, 2014

Mom is in the independent area of Grossmont Gardens while my dad is in their memory care unit. We chose it for its location, cost, and services. The food there is amazing. They have a full salad bar every meal and a menu that you can choose from. They really do a good job. My mom was not really pleased with my dad’s care in the memory care unit, but the facility and the activities were all wonderful.

From Grossmont Gardens

Residents of Grossmont Gardens are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Features of Grossmont Gardens