Primrose Retirement Community of Kokomo | Independent Living

329 Rainbow Dr, Kokomo, IN, 46902

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Primrose Retirement Community of Kokomo | Independent Living

Cindy66052961 August 15, 2013

It was very nice. I loved the dining room. The food was okay. I saw a studio apartment, a one-bedroom apartment in assisted living and a two-bedroom apartment which was not in assisted living and that was what I liked best. But I was more interested in assisted living. What I liked about them was that the apartments were nice and open. They had large windows so they had more light coming in. They had their own full-time nursing staff. They had a pub and an ice cream parlor, but they were open only one day a week. I would recommend them to others.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Primrose Retirement Community of Kokomo

Primrose is committed to providing a happy, healthy environment for our residents. Independent living is all about enjoying the freedom and vitality of retirement, while having quick and easy access to everyday conveniences and spacious apartments. Some prefer living in our townhome villas, with over 1,500 square feet of space and all the modern amenities included. No matter your choice, you’ll feel right at home if you come visit, and you’ll soon see why, at Primrose, we say “This Is Living!”

Location of Primrose Retirement Community of Kokomo