Sherrill Hills

271 Moss Grove Blvd, Knoxville, TN, 37922

Reviews of Sherrill Hills

Caring104645250 January 19, 2015

Sherrill Hills has a nice location. The amenities were excellent. The staff was friendly, and the sanitation is excellent. The rooms were nicely laid-out, and you can choose a small or a large room. I was impressed with it.

Friendly1954 January 05, 2015

My parents are at Sherrill Hills. The community is outstanding from the caring management and staff to the beautiful accomodations. The choices that are given to the residents are above and beyond what you will find at other places. You can walk in the door and see smiling faces from everyone. My parents favorite things are the theatre and the soft serve ice cream whenever they want! I have never seen one employee that does not seem happy and eager to help in any way they can and I believe that comes from great leadership. Most of the employees have been there since they opened and really know each resident. If you are looking for a lively, engaging and fun place to be you should check out Sherrill Hills. My parents couldn't imagine living anywhere else. The only thing is they wish that sometimes they could find the concierge when they need one they are away from the desk for long periods of time other than that and that's a small thing the place is amazing!

Forget me not November 22, 2014

Sherill Hills is a great place. Everything is great. The people are great. The environment is great. It is just a great place. The food is delicious. The rooms are very accommodating, very pleasant, and very nice. They have activities. We pick it because it meets our needs. and they are very pleasant.

From Sherrill Hills

Sherrill Hills Retirment Community was planned with you in mind. The studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments are pleasant, beautifully designed living spaces with fully-equipped kitchens, luxurious private baths, and many smart details to complement your busy lifestyle. Light housekeeping is provided regularly.

The stunning main dining room, featuring a soaring vaulted ceiling and timber trusses, is the setting for fine dining at Sherrill Hills.

Gracious common areas are ideal for gathering with friends and neighbors. The Sherrill Hills theater provides movies and other varied entertainment. Take care of business at the in-house bank, gift shop, or schedule the driver to take you where you need to go. You can even accommodate visiting friends and family in our guest suite. Come visit us and see how Sherrill Hills can provide you with comfort, independence, security, convenience and a friendly community in a place you can call home.

Features of Sherrill Hills