Kittery Estates

220 State Rd, Kittery, ME, 03904

Reviews of Kittery Estates

caringdec05201403 December 09, 2014

Kittery Estates was very cozy. The people were friendly. The rooms were small, but very clean, and had a kitchenette. They had posted activities for people. The staff was very nice. I liked the independent living style and the apartment style, but they just didn't have enough services for my husband's aunt, and it was a little bit too far from our home.

Donna69945450 October 28, 2013

Kittery Estates looked fairly new to me. It was a very clean facility. Regarding the staff, they were all very nice and very helpful. They have staff 24 hours a day. They showed me a couple of rooms. They have high ceilings. They also have a kitchenette with no stove. They serve three meals a day plus they have a breakfast bar that has foods and snacks all the time. I was there at lunch time and I saw the residents there eating and the food looked very good. I was very pleased with this facility overall.

Aileen35 August 30, 2013

I liked Kittery Estates very much because I was with people. Everything was nice there. They don't allow you to have your car but they have parking spaces. I didn't like that because I want to drive my car.

From Kittery Estates

Kittery Estates is located in Kittery, ME, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Kittery Estates for a visit...and stay!

Features of Kittery Estates