Arbor Terrace at Kingwood Town Center

2807 Kings Crossing Drive, Kingwood, TX, 77345

Reviews of Arbor Terrace at Kingwood Town Center

Gurley1 June 23, 2015

I like everything at Arbor Terrace. The residents sound happy, and the staff’s work ethics and attitudes are exceptional. They are helpful and friendly, and they made a very terrible situation into a very good situation. I couldn’t ask for more. The rooms are very clean and efficient, and right now, they are renovating their main dining room, and we are eating in a smaller room. The food was good, and the wait staff was good. Any problems that we have, they will address it. There is bingo and exercise, and there is a shuttle bus that takes you shopping and to doctor’s appointments. I am very pleased and happy here, and they gave me a home.

Caring105638950 April 28, 2015

Arbor Terrace is close to a shopping mall, a doctor’s office, and a pharmacy. I liked the whole layout of the apartments. The staff answered all my questions. It was a gated community, they do allow pets, and I liked that.

Caring87657650 June 30, 2014

I like Arbor Terrace's common areas. They had levels, which we also like. They had a very nice social room, very nice facility, nice library. They all gave us a sheet of activities, like a sample for the month. We felt like it was way overpriced. Everything else seemed very nice, and we are pleased with it. It seemed clean. The staff was very friendly there.

From Arbor Terrace at Kingwood Town Center

Welcome to Arbor Terrace at Kingwood Town Center, offering the best in senior living.

From the dining to the activities to the spirit of hometown service, Arbor Terrace is designed for the best in living. Newcomers join a family that helps one another in every possible way.

Our activities, from entertainment to wellness programs, are specifically designed for active senior minds, bodies and spirits. At Arbor Terrace, we believe in embracing life in every way.

Arbor Terrace at Kingwood Town Center is committed to exceeding our residents' expectations. We listen, we respond, we care.

Features of Arbor Terrace at Kingwood Town Center

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• General store
  • 24-hour security gate
  • Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, W/D in residence

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft