Reviews of Inspired Living at Kenner | Independent Living
Overview of Ratings
August 22, 2017
I visited this facility
Photos of Inspired Living at Kenner
Features of Inspired Living at Kenner
- Minimum Rate: $4325/month
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Respite Care
- Minimum Age: None
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
About Inspired Living at Kenner
Located in Kenner, Louisiana, Inspired Living at Kenner is an innovative community that offers a choice of senior living options. Whether you are active and independent, need a little assistance, or require personalized memory care, you can be assured that we can help design a rewarding lifestyle that is uniquely yours.
Inspired Living at Kenner is ideal for those who are still active and independent, as well as for those who may need a little assistance.
Our community features beautifully landscaped courtyards with walking paths, putting greens, a dog park, fitness center and swimming pool with tiki bar. Enjoy chef-prepared meals in our elegant dining rooms, or savor a cup of coffee and light snack while socializing in our bistro. Enriching educational and social programming is scheduled daily, and off-site outings and local transportation are readily available.
Should a health issue arise, assisted living and memory care services are available, all within an enriching, homelike environment. Whether you are active and independent or need some assistance, the inspiring choices at Inspired Living at Kenner are all yours.
- Nutritious, chef-prepared menu choices approved by a certified dietitian
- Self-serve bistro with gourmet coffee bar
- Landscaped courtyard, walking paths and gazebo
- Fitness center, exercise classes and salon services
- Screened-in porches, patio, tiki bar and putting greens
- Swimming pool with ADA lift
- Lakeside pier with boardwalk
- Fenced dog park with off-leash areas
- Happy hours, entertainment and social events
- Local transportation by chauffeured town car
- Arts, music and cultural programs