The Conservatory at Keller Town Center

Overview of Ratings

4.6

May 30, 2014

By Royce1

Our children chose The Conservatory for us. They convinced us to look, and we like it a lot. It is like a resort. Part of the reason we like it so well is because the staff is nice, helpful, and friendly. We have an apartment. It is a downsize from living in a house, but it is a two-bedroom apartment, and it's going to be all right. Two meals a day are provided, and the food is excellent. They have activities like fitness classes and crochet.

August 27, 2013

By Vaughn

I visited the Conservatory at Keller Town and from what I saw; it's a very nice facility. The people there were fine. Their food and service were good. It would be a very nice facility to live in.

June 22, 2012

By WestinghouseLine82

The amenities are really well thought-out. The theatre is actually very nice and my fiance and I have seen several movies there simply because it was free to us and a nice way to see her grandparents. The spa and pool are always clean as are the gym and the recreation center. On of our deciding factors (my fiance and I) when choosing The Conservatory was that it was located close to us and near the Town Sq. so we new we could visit and that the grandparents would have entertainment at the town square if we couldn't visit (free daily shuttle going to the Town Sq. from The Conservatory). I know that my fiance's grandparents have not been pleased with previous assisted living centers in the past, but they have always said that they are very happy with The Conservatory's staff and entertainment options. The staff have always been courteous when I have observed them and I've never heard any negative comments from the grandparents. The cost certainly isn't cheap and cost is really the only negative I have, but its ABSOLUTELY worth it and I'd spend the money again in a heartbeat if/when my parents required additional care like my fiance's grandparents already do. You simply can't put a price on the people who cared for you.

Let Us Search For You

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Tai Chi

• Minimum Age: 55 Plus

About The Conservatory at Keller Town Center

At The Conservatory at Keller Town Center, residents enjoy an independent lifestyle enriched with the affordable luxuries that make life comfortable, carefree and rewarding. From gourmet meals to fun activities; wellness care to resort-style amenities, everything we do at The Conservatory is focused on providing the very best in senior living.

Located in some of the most beautiful areas of Texas, our communities are elegantly designed featuring a Grande Clubhouse with fine dining, wellness and fitness centers, swimming pool, spa, activity rooms and a state-of-the-art movie theater. Our apartment homes are equally impressive offering a selection of spacious floor plans upgraded with designer finishes such as granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, large walk-in closets, private balconies, tile flooring and more.

We are most proud of the level of quality care and services enjoyed by our residents. Our friendly team of professionals are available 24 hours a day and always nearby to help ensure your life is happy and worry-free. You’ll love the chef prepared gourmet meals, courteous wait staff, concierge services, complimentary transportation, housekeeping and maintenance, full calendar of activities and events as well as the many health and wellness options to keep you living happier, longer.

Map of The Conservatory at Keller Town Center