The Conservatory at Keller Town Center

200 Country Brook Drive, Keller, TX, 76248

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Conservatory at Keller Town Center

Pamela25 January 09, 2015

The conservatory was very nice. The people were very knowledgeable. It was just probably a little too upscale for my dad, but we liked it. It’s upscale but very reasonably priced. The staff was really nice, and the rooms were big. I think they have the one-bedroom rooms for $2600. There were washers, dryers, a hot tub, and a pool. We recommended it to our mother. This was more her style.

Caring99009050 December 22, 2014

I was at The Conservatory. It was pleasant. The service and care were adequate. The rooms were OK. Sanitation was good. Food was good. They had a number of activities. Entertainment was OK.

Barbara103276850 December 22, 2014

The Conservatory is beautiful. It looks like a modern, elegant hotel, and it carries that feeling all the way through. The general areas are elegantly decorated with beautiful arc, they have lots of organized activities, a gym with trainers that come twice a day, game rooms, a theater that shows old movies and new movies, and they even have historians who come in. They have a bus that takes you anywhere for what you need, to doctors and shopping. The bus service is free on scheduled trips, but if they take you to the doctor, you have to schedule that by appointment.

They have a 2-bedroom and 1-bedroom, but both of those have a living room and a nice kitchen with granite countertops, lovely stainless steel appliances, electric stove, big refrigerator, pantry, and a space for your own washer and dryer. They have a garage or a car port open parking if you have your own car. They have a nurse who comes and prepares your medication. Every apartment has its own little patio, a little seating space outside.

It's a little bit expensive for just average people. I think it would may be out of reach for some people. They require $2,500 application fee. I believe their lowest apartment is $2,700 thereafter with everything included it has all of your utilities and internet to the room, but you have to pay for it yourself. It has telephone service to your room, which you have to pay also.

Royce1 May 30, 2014

Our children chose The Conservatory for us. They convinced us to look, and we like it a lot. It is like a resort. Part of the reason we like it so well is because the staff is nice, helpful, and friendly. We have an apartment. It is a downsize from living in a house, but it is a two-bedroom apartment, and it's going to be all right. Two meals a day are provided, and the food is excellent. They have activities like fitness classes and crochet.

Vaughn August 27, 2013

I visited the Conservatory at Keller Town and from what I saw; it's a very nice facility. The people there were fine. Their food and service were good. It would be a very nice facility to live in.

WestinghouseLine82 June 22, 2012

The amenities are really well thought-out. The theatre is actually very nice and my fiance and I have seen several movies there simply because it was free to us and a nice way to see her grandparents. The spa and pool are always clean as are the gym and the recreation center. On of our deciding factors (my fiance and I) when choosing The Conservatory was that it was located close to us and near the Town Sq. so we new we could visit and that the grandparents would have entertainment at the town square if we couldn't visit (free daily shuttle going to the Town Sq. from The Conservatory). I know that my fiance's grandparents have not been pleased with previous assisted living centers in the past, but they have always said that they are very happy with The Conservatory's staff and entertainment options. The staff have always been courteous when I have observed them and I've never heard any negative comments from the grandparents. The cost certainly isn't cheap and cost is really the only negative I have, but its ABSOLUTELY worth it and I'd spend the money again in a heartbeat if/when my parents required additional care like my fiance's grandparents already do. You simply can't put a price on the people who cared for you.

From The Conservatory at Keller Town Center

At The Conservatory at Keller Town Center, residents enjoy an independent lifestyle enriched with the affordable luxuries that make life comfortable, carefree and rewarding. From gourmet meals to fun activities; wellness care to resort-style amenities, everything we do at The Conservatory is focused on providing the very best in senior living.

Located in some of the most beautiful areas of Texas, our communities are elegantly designed featuring a Grande Clubhouse with fine dining, wellness and fitness centers, swimming pool, spa, activity rooms and a state-of-the-art movie theater. Our apartment homes are equally impressive offering a selection of spacious floor plans upgraded with designer finishes such as granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, large walk-in closets, private balconies, tile flooring and more.

We are most proud of the level of quality care and services enjoyed by our residents. Our friendly team of professionals are available 24 hours a day and always nearby to help ensure your life is happy and worry-free. You’ll love the chef prepared gourmet meals, courteous wait staff, concierge services, complimentary transportation, housekeeping and maintenance, full calendar of activities and events as well as the many health and wellness options to keep you living happier, longer.

Features of The Conservatory at Keller Town Center

• Internet in residents' rooms

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Golf
  • Pool
  • Tennis courts
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive

• Physical therapy