Riverstone | Independent Living

9000 N. Congress Ave., Kansas City, MO, 64153

Reviews of Riverstone | Independent Living

Caring79570950 May 21, 2014

I toured Riverstone, and the food there was marvelous. The food service was just terrific. All of us had a cane or a walker. So, what you do is, you get in the line and check out what you want to eat, and there is someone always waiting to take your food to your table for you. I thought that would be very helpful. It was new and bright. They were easy going. The rooms were laid out pretty much like a hotel room with living room, dining room, and a bedroom. Then they had two-bedroom floor plans, too. It was very nice. It seemed to be kind of upper class, and it was quite expensive. The atmosphere seemed a little cold, but I would recommend it to others.

Caring71693450 November 26, 2013

Riverstone I thought was great. It was a very new facility. The location of it was very close, about two minutes away, from malls and restaurants. The staff was wonderful. Their rooms were spacious, modern and open. Their configurations I thought were very easy for elderly to get around and live in.

Don20 September 19, 2013

I've made a lot of friends here in Riverstone Retirement. I like this place very much. I have been here since the 2nd week of June and so far, I'm very satisfied. The staff is great. There are a lot of things that you can do here. They have beanbag toss, Nintendo bowling, etc. They have a small gym and a sauna that is always available. They have a beautiful theater with stuffed chairs everywhere. They also have free ice cream. The only thing that I wish they had is a swimming pool; however, I definitely recommend this place.

Caring 4205 April 30, 2013

We chose Riverstone because the rooms were larger and the facility was more open compared to others in the area. The place was very clean, well-kept and up-to-date. The environment was warm and all the people were friendly including the residents. My mother had her own apartment. The place just seemed like a place to live rather than a hospital or a facility.

From Riverstone

Riverstone Retirment Community was planned with you in mind. The studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments are pleasant, beautifully designed living spaces with fully-equipped kitchens, luxurious private baths, and many smart details to complement your busy lifestyle. Light housekeeping is provided regularly.

The stunning main dining room, featuring a soaring vaulted ceiling and timber trusses, is the setting for fine dining at Riverstone.

Gracious common areas are ideal for gathering with friends and neighbors. The Riverstone theater provides movies and other varied entertainment. Take care of business at the in-house bank, gift shop, or schedule the driver to take you where you need to go. You can even accommodate visiting friends and family in our guest suite.

Come visit us and see how Riverstone can provide you with comfort, independence, security, convenience and a friendly community in a place you can call home.

Community Highlights:

Between Tiffany Springs and Barry Rd. Exits

Shopping: 1 mile from Zona Rosa Shopping Center

In-house:

• Bank: Hillcrest Bank
  • Salon: Riverstone Beauty Salon
  • Gift Shop: HyVee Gift Shop

Concierge Club & Lounge with flat screen TV, All Day Every Day beverages and snacks, and Freedom Dining

For the comfort and care of those who live and work at Riverstone, we are a non-smoking community.

Features of Riverstone