Brookdale Wornall Place | Independent Living

501 West 107th St, Kansas City, MO, 64114

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Brookdale Wornall Place | Independent Living

Jeannette5 November 15, 2014

Grand Court was very, very nice. I don't have any complaints about it except I don't think we can afford it. They had a lot of activities. The meal looked pretty elegant. It was just a nice, clean place.

Caring69880350 April 30, 2014

I liked the layout of Grand Court and the facilities and the newness of it, since they've been under renovation, but the cost of it is a little out of my range. It's like $3495, and I'm paying $2000 where I am right now. I like the apartment because it is roomy, and I was surprised it had a full kitchen, a refrigerator, and a stove. It's like a house, where you have a thermostat that you control heating the air from one switch instead of like where I'm at now, we have an older furnace and heater, and you activate either one and leave the other. They have transportation to your doctor's appointments, but they only have it for so many hours and 10 miles from the complex.

Chelsea4 September 25, 2013

I liked Grand Court. They were preparing for a party when I was there and they looked very excited. They staff was very nice. During our tour, they stopped to converse with the residents whom they knew by name. I liked their rooms. They were spacious enough.

From Brookdale Wornall Place

Brookdale Wornall Place provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Brookdale Living's Cincinnati, OH community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional independent and assisted living services, amenities, and opportunities we offer. And, the residents at Brookdale Wornall Place can rest assured that as their needs change, we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Optimum Life® and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of the residents of this independent and assisted living community, their families, and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features, and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life®, the mission of Brookdale Wornall Place is to encourage our independent and assisted living residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar at Brookdale Living's Kansas City, MO community with themed experiences, special events, and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Features of Brookdale Wornall Place

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• General store
  • 24-hour security gate
  • Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, Underground parking

• Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Brookdale Wornall Place