Brookdale Wornall Place Independent Living

501 West 107th St, Kansas City, MO, 64114

Reviews of Brookdale Wornall Place | Independent Living

May 26, 2015

By John107636450

The staff was very helpful, explained everything, took us around, and showed us the rooms. They have 1-bedroom rooms or studio type rooms which was very nice. They have a nice dining room, and the community was very nice too. Brookdale Wornall seemed to have a lot of things going on, like some residents were playing cards. It was a nice place, and it is close to where she is living. It’s one that we would consider.

December 30, 2014

When we walked in Brookdale, we didn't have a good vibes. We didn't like it. It just wasn't cozy. It felt like a hotel. The representative there that we met with wasn't that interested because at that time we were there, there was no apartment for her to move into. So, he wasn't really pushing for a sale. He didn't call or follow through with us until two or three months later when they finally had an apartment available. I wasn't impressed. However, I liked that they had a lot of planned activities for the residents. If you would like to be busy, you could be busy. I thought the guy just kind of turned us all off because he didn't have anything to sell that day, and he was distracted.

November 15, 2014

By Jeannette5

Grand Court was very, very nice. I don't have any complaints about it except I don't think we can afford it. They had a lot of activities. The meal looked pretty elegant. It was just a nice, clean place.

April 30, 2014

I liked the layout of Grand Court and the facilities and the newness of it, since they've been under renovation, but the cost of it is a little out of my range. It's like $3495, and I'm paying $2000 where I am right now. I like the apartment because it is roomy, and I was surprised it had a full kitchen, a refrigerator, and a stove. It's like a house, where you have a thermostat that you control heating the air from one switch instead of like where I'm at now, we have an older furnace and heater, and you activate either one and leave the other. They have transportation to your doctor's appointments, but they only have it for so many hours and 10 miles from the complex.

September 25, 2013

By Chelsea4

I liked Grand Court. They were preparing for a party when I was there and they looked very excited. They staff was very nice. During our tour, they stopped to converse with the residents whom they knew by name. I liked their rooms. They were spacious enough.

Photos of Brookdale Wornall Place

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

About Brookdale Wornall Place

Brookdale Wornall Place provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Brookdale Living's Cincinnati, OH community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional independent and assisted living services, amenities, and opportunities we offer. And, the residents at Brookdale Wornall Place can rest assured that as their needs change, we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Optimum Life® and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of the residents of this independent and assisted living community, their families, and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features, and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life®, the mission of Brookdale Wornall Place is to encourage our independent and assisted living residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar at Brookdale Living's Kansas City, MO community with themed experiences, special events, and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Map of Brookdale Wornall Place