Good Samaritan Society "“ Pohai Nani

45-090 Namoku Street, Kaneohe, HI, 96744

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Good Samaritan Society "“ Pohai Nani

Honolulu June 25, 2012

Upon arrival, I was impressed by the beauty of the facility, the location, and the well-maintained nature of the grounds. The staff were friendly and helpful (as I discovered when I got lost on my way to my grandmother's room), and I found my grandmother's accommodations to be both spacious and cozy. When asked about how she was enjoying the home, my normally critical grandmother had few complaints, although she did comment that she was getting tired of the food because of the lack of variety and that she didn't like waiting too long for help getting to the bathroom in the middle of the night. She very much enjoyed the recreational activities and weekly "shows" provided, however, and appeared to be more cheerful than usual. During my visit, I also made a note of how the nurses interacted with the elderly residents and concluded that they were both considerate and professional. Overall, I am quite pleased with this particular retirement facility.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Good Samaritan Society "“ Pohai Nani

Good Samaritan Society "“ Pohai Nani is an independent living community in Kaneohe, HI designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Good Samaritan Society "“ Pohai Nani for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Good Samaritan Society "“ Pohai Nani