Senior Suites of Joliet

215 N. Ottawa Street, Joliet, IL, 60432

Contact Now

Reviews of Senior Suites of Joliet

Ruby237843 September 19, 2016

I really love Senior Suites, and I enjoyed the housekeepers; they were so good in explaining and touring around. I was very pleased with it. The apartments were small than the others, but it’s very nice. The washers, the dryers, and the apartment were painted. Everything was just superb. I was very pleased with it. I like it because it’s very secure, they have a parking space, and they’ve got a nice area.

Mary124368850 May 11, 2016

Senior Suites was located near family members, so I was very pleased and put my name on their waiting list. They had a very large-screen TV where they do movie nights, a nice library, and dining tables used to play cards or whatever. They do not offer a meal program, but the apartments had a stove, refrigerator, and plenty of space. I was impressed with the size of the apartment and the option of having a tub or a walk-in shower. The staff was very informative, so easy to talk to, and very cordial with the residents.

Liz37 August 09, 2015

At Senior Suites of Joliet, everybody was nice and friendly. It is right downtown and a block away from a casino. Across the street, there is the Joliet Historical Museum. The lady who took us around was really nice. We met with the residents. They were either sitting downstairs in the common room or waiting to get picked up by somebody. We had a nice day that day.

From Senior Suites of Joliet

Senior Suites of Joliet offers 90 unique studio and one bedroom affordable senior apartment homes with an array of desirable amenities. Income qualified residents, 62 years old and better, enjoy complimentary laundry facilities, spacious, well appointed community areas designed for opportunities for social engagement and camaraderie as well as Wellness Everyday programs throughout the month. Schedule a tour of this unique historical building and visit our Joliet affordable income housing community today.

Features of Senior Suites of Joliet