Colonial Hill Retirement Center

3207 Bristol Highway, Johnson City, TN, 37601

Reviews of Colonial Hill Retirement Center

Joyce47 August 16, 2014

I went to Colonial Hill and it was a nice place. When you went in, it looked nice and clean. I really liked it, but I just didn't feel that it would fit my sister's needs. My sister was in between. She couldn't do independent living, she's on the borderline for assisted living, but she's not ready for a nursing home yet. I looked at their rooms and I didn't like that they had to share the bathroom. But the staff was helpful and friendly. They had people come in and do a little program or play the piano for them.

Caring81494550 March 31, 2014

I had an aunt at Colonial Hill, and I was very unsatisfied with her care. It is very unsettling when you have to leave somebody there.

From Colonial Hill Retirement Center

Colonial Hill is a warm and welcoming Johnson City independent living retirement community serving the TriCities region for over 25 years. Residents at Colonial Hill enjoy the grand vistas of the Appalachians from our hilltop facility, scrumptious meals in our elegant dining room, well-rounded activities, engaging social events, and a number of assisted services which make retirement living great.

Colonial Hill Retirement Center offers 63 spacious apartments in 9 distinctive floor plans to suit every lifestyle. Every apartment has a full kitchen, walk-in closet(s), and balcony. We are located just off the Bristol Highway and less than 30 minutes from both Bristol and Kingsport.

The essence of Colonial Hill is companionship, comfort and service. As our philosophy states, we believe the greatest service we can provide is genuine concern and compassion in the giving of ourselves and talents to assure that our residents maintain the quality of life they deserve.

We hope you take advantage of the information provided on this site and that you'll stop by in person for a tour of the best retirement center in Johnson City!

Location of Colonial Hill Retirement Center