Augustine Landing

10141 Old Saint Augustine Rd, Jacksonville, FL, 32257

Reviews of Augustine Landing

November 01, 2016

By Barbara470647

Augustine Landing was very nice, and we enjoyed the tour. The people were very nice, and it just overall seemed to fit us. It looked very well done and very well kept up. The rooms are nice-sized and exactly what we were looking for. It was in a very good location from our standpoint.

October 05, 2016

By Joseph458586

Augustine Landing was exactly what I liked it. It had a double room to live in, and the balconies where I could sit outside were very nice. It has all the amenities that I was looking, but it was far away from St John’s County. Pamela -- who toured us the place -- was excellent. The dining room was spacious; I saw the residents enjoying their lunch.

August 23, 2016

By Teresa308570

Augustine Landing was very nice. The people were great and helpful. We talked to them several times and had a good experience. They were cooking lunch when we were there, and it smelled very good. The dining facility was very nice. The room they showed us was very pleasant. The grounds were very well kept. There was nice and helpful staff available if needed. We were very pleased with what we saw.

August 12, 2016

By Steve127130

Augustine Landing was excellent. We really liked the staff, and it seemed like a very friendly place. The location was very good, and everything was maintained very well. The food was very good. The apartments were well maintained and spacious.

January 31, 2016

By Relative17

Augustine Landing was very nice, and very clean. The rooms were kind of small especially the bedroom area. It was pricey. The main dining room was very nice. I was invited for lunch, but I was not able to eat there.

December 21, 2015

By Melissa33

My husband really liked Augustine Landing. They have apartments where you live on your own and feel pretty indendent, and so that's part of what we liked about it. It's independent living, but if you need some help, you've got assisted living there, too. It was very clean, everybody was very friendly, and it looked like everybody was having a good time.

November 20, 2015

My stepfather moved into Augustine Landing. They could improve on the food. It is a very nice place but not very elaborate. There isn't a garden area or pool, but it is nice and adequate.

October 05, 2015

I was very pleased with what Augustine Landing had available. The staff seemed to be quite competent. The facility looked very good. The fact that they had activities to engage their residents there such as book clubs, concerts and so on, I thought that was very good, and the fact that they had 24-hour staff. Also, they had some added health care assistance that was quite good. It was a pleasant surrounding. The staff seemed to be very capable, extremely nice, and helpful. I liked their dining set-up very much. The overall impression was that it was not institutional. I thought that was a real plus. The dining facility was more like going to a restaurant. The menus were very good. They had a good choice that would fit everybody's requirement and their taste. I thought their in-house entertainment such as movies, the recreational room, and so on was good. Also, they made an offer that they would probably consider help with the moving expenses or something of that nature or some kind of discount. They could not do it on the lease because that would be unfair, but on the other expenses like I thought there was an admittance or one time kind of payment that could probably be reduced. It was just that attitude of trying really hard to help with the move that was so life changing.

September 22, 2015

This facility had very good food, I had lunch while visiting. I was looking at a studio apartment and it was good size compared to other facilities I have looked at, it has a nice balcony and good storage. One thing I thought was great is you can visit any of their facilities in the U.S. and stay for 6 days at no extra charge. The programs and facilities were above average.

May 31, 2014

I found Augustine Landing to be very friendly, very comfortable-looking, very homey, and just nice all around. I didn’t feel that it was too much in style for me. I did have lunch there, and it was very nice. They have different sizes of rooms, and had the size that I wanted, because I need room to move around. They had lots of activities. They had a lot of going out to different places: museums, down to the landing, the beach, different restaurants, and different kinds of tours. Indoors they have games, and people come in and talk and all kinds of different things.

December 30, 2013

By Astrid

We've looked at St. Augustine Landing for my father-in-law. The staff were great and very helpful. They were able to follow up with us. It's a great facility, but I think he is not ready yet to move to a facility. I actually thought that would have been a good fit for him. I would happily recommend this facility to other people. We were able to eat there and we enjoyed the meal. They have bingo and football. They also have music that would come. They had a lot to offer and that was great.

September 29, 2013

By Linda70454950

We visited several facilities in the vicinity and Augustine Landing is the most elegant by far. My grandmother loves her studio apartment. She made friends with several residents the first week she was there.

Photos of Augustine Landing

Features of Augustine Landing

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Augustine Landing

Augustine Landing is located in Jacksonville, FL, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Augustine Landing for a visit...and stay!

Map of Augustine Landing