Top nearby Independent Living Communities
Reviews of Atria Golden Creek | Independent Living
nohlranch October 06, 2012
I visited this facility
Atria Golden Creek is a great facility. There are a variety of floor plans available. My grandparents chose the one with one bedroom. This allows them to have their own privacy and host guests at the same time. The move from my house to the assisted-living facility was an easy transition because the place came fully furnished. The unit is very comfortable and has lots of amenities. There is a full kitchen, so grandma can cook if she wants to. It also has a heating and cooling system so that the temperature can be changed to something that is comfortable. In addition, there is a 24-hour emergency button that can be pushed if my grandparents really need help with something.Aside from the unit, the Atria Golden Creek has a good community feel. There are many conveniences that you would find in a regular town, things such as a movie theatre and a barber shop. There is also never a lack for things to do; guests can attend exercise classes, social nights that might involve movies or board games, and there's also a lot of open, serene space for chatting and relaxing. When one gets hungry, there is a cafeteria available where most residents eat. The chef is able to make customized meals to fit the dietary restrictions of my grandparents. If my grandparents need to leave, there is free public transportation to local shops in the neighborhood. Overall, this selection is a good and affordable way to take care of my grandparents.
From Atria Golden Creek
Our tradition of excellence means we continually strive to meet the changing needs of our residents, and our commitment to quality has led us to embark on an exciting renovation designed to enhance our community. You will find tailored-to-you services and amenities at the new Atria Golden Creek. Whether it's dining al fresco with friends, taking advantage of our spa services or staying active in our fitness center, our new enhancements help ensure that our residents experience the retirement lifestyle they deserve.
New Community Enhancements
- Bistro with outdoor seating and a barbecue area
- Custom-designed fitness center with modern equipment designed for seniors
- All newly-renovated apartments feature the Saflok® electronic key entry system
- Family room and library with plush, comfortable furnishings
- Secure Atria Life Guidance® Memory Care neighborhood with two relaxing enclosed Courtyards
- Rejuvenating day spa with full services, including manicures, pedicures and hairstyling
- Technology center with new computers for resident use, as well as a wireless network throughout the community
- Private movie theater
- Expanded deck overlooking the San Diego Creek
Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 180 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 21,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 13,500 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.
Atria Golden Creek offers the following services:
- 24-hour availability of a trained staff
- A choice of apartments
- A full-time director for events and activities
- An emergency call system in every apartment
- Anytime Café with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
- Medication assistance
- Scheduled local transportation
Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, supportive living, assisted living and memory care communities in 179 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 21,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,500 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a difference in our world.
Features of Atria Golden Creek
- Licenses License #306000752
Location of Atria Golden Creek
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities