Westside Garden Plaza

8616 West Tenth Street, Indianapolis, IN, 46234

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Westside Garden Plaza

December 26, 2014

I found Westside Garden Plaza through word of mouth. The staff is pretty good, and they try to keep track of things pretty well. This place is good in general. My father is in an apartment that has kind of a little living area with kitchenette and then a bedroom and a bathroom. He seems to like the food pretty well. They have an activities director, and they have people come in from the outside and do seminars and speak. They'll take them off for shopping trips, and they have bingo and card games. Compared to those I've seen that's in the same kind of price range, it is pretty good.

About Westside Garden Plaza

Located in Indianapolis, Indiana, the Westside Garden Plaza community offers the tradition, service and excellence you can expect from a premier retirement community. In the heart of Indianapolis, we are just minutes away from the Indianapolis International Airport, I-465, Clarian West Hospital, medical offices, fine dining and shopping.

Since 1981, when Westside Garden Plaza first opened its doors, we have thrived on the notion of community, the strength of neighborhood, the comfort and warmth of extended family, and the hospitality befitting good friends. Both our residents and associates embrace and reinforce the Westside Garden Plaza tradition with long-term loyalty and dedication. It is this strong sense of community that makes Westside Garden Plaza such an easy place to call home.

Map of Westside Garden Plaza