The Fountains at Greenbriar

2100 S. Swope Drive, Independence, MO, 64057

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Fountains at Greenbriar

LovingSister001 December 30, 2013

The Fountains at Greenbriar is close to my home. I like it. My sister has good care.

Chelsea4 September 25, 2013

The Fountains was very nice. Among the ones that I visited, it was my favorite. It liked the airiness and the arraignment of the place. I liked that the room had a kitchen area with a stove.

caring0005 July 11, 2013

We chose The Fountains because it met mom's needs in terms of the apartment size, the cost and the meal arrangements. Everything worked really well for her. She's been living there for six weeks. We liked the facility and the people there. They had tons of activities but that's not mom's interest. We couldn't ask for more with the staff, we're really well pleased. They did a great job of maintaining the place and she liked it there.

Carly1 December 22, 2012

The staff could have been a bit more attentive to the resident's needs. The facilities were in good order and the activities available to residents were numerous.

From The Fountains at Greenbriar

A rental community with no large entrance fee, The Fountains at Greenbriar in Independence MO offers Independent Living on a friendly, full-service campus. Choose from a studio, one- or two-bedroom apartment. Meals are enjoyed restaurant style, with optional wine service. We know that challenging our brains and getting in better physical shape has enormous benefits at every age, and The Fountains at Greenbriar offers an ongoing course schedule of mind-expanding and body-toning classes through Watermark University. A Watermark retirement community.

The Fountains at Greenbriar Amenities

• Commons room for performances, movies and lectures
  • Beautiful dining rooms
  • Private dining room available for entertaining
  • Bistro with pool table
  • Wellness Center
  • Exercise room
  • Non-denominational chapel
  • Central mail area
  • Complementary washers and dryers available
  • Covered parking available
  • Nature paths
  • Beautifully landscaped grounds

The Fountains at Greenbriar Services

• Choice of lunch or dinner served Monday through Saturday in the dining room
  • Deluxe continental breakfast available each day
  • Housekeeping of your apartment every other week
  • Weekly towel and linen service
  • 24 hour staffing
  • Variety of stimulating social, educational, cultural, recreational and spiritual programs
  • All utilities, except telephone and cable TV
  • Scheduled transportation
  • Move-in coordination service
  • Fitness programs include regularly scheduled exercise classes and walking programs Preventative health screenings and fitness lectures
  • Complete apartment maintenance, including plumbing and major appliances
  • Building maintenance, groundskeeping and landscaping services

Location of The Fountains at Greenbriar