The Forum At Memorial Woods Independent Living

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Forum At Memorial Woods | Independent Living

August 27, 2014

By Carol91055950

My dad moved to the Forum in April. I absolutely loved it and I hope I could afford it someday, but I don’t think I will. I liked everything about it -- it’s very good and very nice. I have no complaints and neither does he. There were complaints about the food -- they’ve made a few changes and it’s gotten a little better. They offer a lot choices from which to select. They have activities, but dad doesn’t participate. There’s always entertainment during the weekend; there are also movie nights, people who will come and sing, and water aerobics. He is happy there.

June 06, 2014

By RCR9999

Think highly of most features of the Forum compared to other facilities we considered in Houston, such as the high-rise design that reduces the walking required to get to the dining room, exercise and other facilities, the covered garage adjacent to the main building, the two meal per day approach and its high quality, the ability to use the grounds and facilities at the next door First Baptist Church, plus the fact we are renting and not having to "buy in" [thus being able to invest the funds from the sale of our house]. Only problem noted so far is the somewhat antiquated temperature control system, which is slowly being updated, floor by floor.

Photos of The Forum At Memorial Woods

About The Forum At Memorial Woods

The Forum at Memorial Woods offers compassionate senior care in Houston, TX. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at The Forum at Memorial Woods shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Houston, TX.

Map of The Forum At Memorial Woods