Copperfield Estates

16820 West Rd, Houston, TX, 77095

Reviews of Copperfield Estates

Caring112389250 September 26, 2015

I visited Copperfield Estates. I could get a studio there that did not have a kitchen, but it was more than what I am paying now. To get a 1-bedroom was way out of my price range and it still didn't have a kitchen. I liked the girl there that I talked to. The main dining room was very nice, very well kept and very clean. The rooms were very clean and nice too.

Erma3 July 15, 2015

Copperfield Estates was really nice. The way that it was set up and everything was just nice. All I can say are good things about them. They were very friendly. It was really nice and clean, and it smelled good. I was really impressed with it.

Caring104879950 April 27, 2015

Copperfield Estates is like a cruise ship that isn't going anywhere. It's very well organized, clean, and well run. It has a pool table. We found it to be fairly expensive, but it's a really nice place.

George100820050 October 25, 2014

I have lived in Copperfield Estates since June or July. I chose it because of location, and the overall ambience of the place was good enough as a whole. They have Bingo, exercise, and Wii games.

Danny8 June 17, 2014

My parent is in Copperfield Estates. It is top of the line. I like the cleanliness and overall appearance of the place. Everything is immaculate and beautiful. The staff is very good, and they have excellent food.

Caring86259350 June 16, 2014

Copperfield Estates is very accommodating. We had a nice lunch but nobody ever followed up with us. We kept thinking we could hear from the salesperson and nobody ever called us back. The staff is fine. The rooms are depressing; we were looking at a 1-bedroom. I thought the food was better than OK. The dining facilities are nice enough. The activities don't look very inviting. They’re mostly sedentary like bridge.

It reminded me of a college dorm. There’s nothing outside going on. People like sitting outside in the sunshine or taking a walk. It looked like an institution to me. They would have to do a complete renovation of the rooms and have some facilities like some gazebos for people to sit around in outside. I talked with several residents; they were mostly women, and they were friendly enough, because they were all curious about why my sister and I were there. They were well enough, dressed casually but pretty nice.

Caring80087450 November 27, 2013

We spent three hours at Copperfield Estates which is a senior retirement and it's an excellent facility. The grounds were nice, well kept, and clean. We ate there and the food was good. The staff was great. The residents were nice and everybody was friendly. Their activities were what they said their activities were. Rooms were nice; they had one bedrooms and studios.

Caring73383950 November 22, 2013

Copperfield Estates was beautiful and they want my mother there. We ate there and the food was good. There were a lot of activities and we spent three hours there. The rooms were fabulous.

caring0701313 July 25, 2013

I choose Copperfield Estates for my mom. The place is close to me and it's a fabulous facility. It seems like the staff is very professional. We were very impressed with them. We liked the space the facility has, the three meals a day. She loves her room. She loves the security and the fact that the managers lived there on the premises, next to her room, and that really is a huge, huge, huge plus.

Howard5 June 12, 2013

I thought Copperfield was a very new place, very nice. The staff was really outstanding. We didn't eat the food, but we were there at mealtime and it looked very good. The only worry we had was because my in-laws were eighty nine and ninety years old, I think they were a little bit concerned about having to ride an elevator. The other thing was their rooms were way too small and that was my main concern. So far, those were the only negatives. I don't know if we're going to use them or not, but it is top two on our list.

shoppinggirl July 28, 2011

This is an assisted living facility that I have visited. I take a group of students as volunteers. The staff here are knowledgeable and friendly. You can tell that they really enjoy working there. The residents there seemed well taken care of and happy. The facility is clean and looks new. I think the building is only a few years old. The only negative comment that I have about this is that the building is very close to West Road, which is a main road.

From Copperfield Estates

Copperfield Estates is located in Houston, TX, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Copperfield Estates for a visit...and stay!

Features of Copperfield Estates