Country Club Village | Independent Living

1925 Malvern Avenue, Hot Springs, AR, 71901

Reviews of Country Club Village | Independent Living

June20 May 12, 2015

I have some friends living at Country Club Village. The staff was very professional and courteous. I had a nice visit. The food was very good. They had a large dining room, and it was quite pretty. They had activities like bridge, bingo, movies, and arts and crafts. The rooms and apartments were quite nice. My friend was in a cottage. They also had apartments that were connected to the main building. You can have a pet if you live on the first floor of the apartment or if you have a cottage.

Its sounds like your friends are enjoying their experience at Country Club Village. As an all-inclusive community, along with our dedicated staff, delicious food program and activity calendar (including wellness and fitness programs, mixers, outings and more), we also offer complimentary transportation, utilities, maintenance and housekeeping. We hope you will consider Country Club Village if you ever are looking for a retirement community.

Caring85515050 June 26, 2014

Country Club Village had a nice staff that showed us around. We were able to measure the cottages so I could see what furniture I can take. That was helpful. They gave us lunch, which they usually do, and sat us with someone who just moved there a year before so we could talk with them. The cottages were separate. You didn't have to live in the apartments that were in a long hallway. And being close to the outdoors was probably the biggest thing that we liked about it. They have line dancing, I'm hoping, because I line dance and do hot clogging. I'm very active. So if they don't have something I can do, I'll just go out and find something in the community. I'm still independent.

Julia6 February 02, 2014

I like Country Village Club. The staff is wonderful, very helpful, and they take care of my parents well. They're very friendly and they get them around. The rooms are wonderful. My parents are not really into activities, but they have arts and crafts, exercises, different games, as well as dancing.

From Country Club Village

Set upon 28 manicured acres just outside of Hot Springs National Park, Country Club Village is an all-inclusive retirement community offering independent senior living at an affordable monthly price. We are a community of friends and neighbors, committed to providing carefree retirement living allowing you live your life the way you’ve always wanted.

As a Sunshine Retirement Living Community, Country Club Village shares the same mission to be a preferred senior living provider through offering choice, value and independence to each of our valued residents.

Featured Amenities

To help you enjoy your retirement years, we offer a robust schedule of daily activities and events. From exercise classes and line dancing to holiday celebrations and trips to local attractions, there is always something fun going on at Country Club Village.

Throughout the day, enjoy three chef-prepared meals. Dishes are prepared in our own kitchen using fresh ingredients and served in our spacious dining room. We also offer a convenient buffet stocked with a rotating variety of tasty selections.

Available Services

As part of your all-inclusive retirement experience, enjoy complimentary maintenance, paid utilities (except telephone), cable television, and weekly housekeeping and linen services. Our managers live on site at our community and are available to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

For added convenience, we also provide complimentary laundry facilities, and transportation to medical appointments, shopping centers and organized community outings. We are a pet-friendly community, so feel free to bring along your beloved dog or cat.

For affordable retirement living in the heart of Hot Springs, Arkansas, look no further than Country Club Village.

Ask about our Sunshine Travel Program - Our unique travel program gives you the chance to explore 16 cities in 7 states. Have a Question, Concern or Comment? Welcome to your Sunshine Community, Meet Mr. Sunshine. Ask about our unique Sunshine Wellness Program

Features of Country Club Village