Rocky Ridge

3517 Lorna Rd, Hoover, AL, 35216

Reviews of Rocky Ridge

November 20, 2013

By Joan36

My mom moved to Rocky Ridge Retirement and she's very happy there. We are happy that the staff is excellent and the room is spacious.

July 12, 2012

By ErgoDyne

The amenities and the staff are excellent. They have planned events every night of the week. My grandmother loves to dance and this facility hosts weekly dances. Her room is wonderful, with a nice view of the scenery from her porch and windows. If she's feeling lonely, she can simply walk into the hall and head to the dining room or the activity room and find someone to talk to or play games with. The nursing staff are attentive to her needs and I feel she's well cared for here. Everyone's been super friendly and the food is excellent.

July 29, 2011

By The Sicilian Girl

I first visited this facility as an singer with an entertainment group from a local Church. We are always treated with much respect and even asked to join them for lunch being served. We were asked to visit for a Mardi Gras Party which my husband and I did. We sing at about 20 retirement homes a year and this is the only one which has even offered us a glass of water which I think was very classy. We were seriously thinking of moving my mother in law from another facility but she wanted to just downsize apartments and stay where she is/ The staff members called me periodically to see if we had made a decision and when we told them of it, they were as nice as though we had told them we were taking their most expensive apartment. I would seriously consider this as a home when my husband and I decide to give up our house

Photos of Rocky Ridge

Features of Rocky Ridge

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Rocky Ridge

Rocky Ridge is located in Hoover, AL, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Rocky Ridge for a visit...and stay!

Map of Rocky Ridge