Rocky Ridge

3517 Lorna Rd, Hoover, AL, 35216

Reviews of Rocky Ridge

Caring96391950 November 22, 2014

Mom was at Rocky Ridge Retirement which was an independent living facility. It was clean and nice. And I also like that it was near my home. It was OK at first, but the food was horrible.

Caring84710350 July 31, 2014

The rooms at Rocky Ridge were clean. They had good activities. They had different types of games that the residents could play and different types of entertainment coming in at different times --either on weekends or during the week. They provide free transportation -- they take residents to the doctor and back, or to buy groceries and to other stores. It was pretty good for the price. The staff seemed to be very knowledgeable.

Joan36 November 20, 2013

My mom moved to Rocky Ridge Retirement and she's very happy there. We are happy that the staff is excellent and the room is spacious.

ErgoDyne July 12, 2012

The amenities and the staff are excellent. They have planned events every night of the week. My grandmother loves to dance and this facility hosts weekly dances. Her room is wonderful, with a nice view of the scenery from her porch and windows. If she's feeling lonely, she can simply walk into the hall and head to the dining room or the activity room and find someone to talk to or play games with. The nursing staff are attentive to her needs and I feel she's well cared for here. Everyone's been super friendly and the food is excellent.

The Sicilian Girl July 29, 2011

I first visited this facility as an singer with an entertainment group from a local Church. We are always treated with much respect and even asked to join them for lunch being served. We were asked to visit for a Mardi Gras Party which my husband and I did. We sing at about 20 retirement homes a year and this is the only one which has even offered us a glass of water which I think was very classy.

We were seriously thinking of moving my mother in law from another facility but she wanted to just downsize apartments and stay where she is/

The staff members called me periodically to see if we had made a decision and when we told them of it, they were as nice as though we had told them we were taking their most expensive apartment.

I would seriously consider this as a home when my husband and I decide to give up our house

From Rocky Ridge

Rocky Ridge is located in Hoover, AL, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Rocky Ridge for a visit...and stay!

Features of Rocky Ridge

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room