Hawaii Kai | Independent Living

428 Kawaihae St, Honolulu, HI, 96825

Reviews of Hawaii Kai | Independent Living

Maini1258 September 12, 2014

I visited Hawaii Kai, and I liked it. It was nice, and the people were very nice too. The food was very good.

Jacquelyn3 May 10, 2014

I looked at Hawaii Kai because that is my home state, and I have family there, too. I went there in December. I love this facility. If I would go to an independent living or assisted living, that would be my choice. They treated me to lunch and it was wonderful. It was very, very good lunch, and it was the perfect portion for me, and I enjoyed it. The staff was wonderful; everything was very, very good. I love the place. If I were ready to go today, I would go there.

catsanchez May 27, 2012

I really like this retirement community center that my grandmother is at. From the outside it is really nice. I looks like a 5 star hotel. When you pull into the parking lot there is a nice foyer with a waterfall and driveway the takes you right to the front desk. The exterior of the facility is decorated with beautiful plants and greenery. When you walk in the people at the front all greet you kindly and ask you how they can help you in any way. When you look around the inside of the facility it is very nice. A big waterfall area is located right at the front. As I walk around looking for my grandmother's room, there are tons of fun amenities that are supplied by the facility. There is an exercise room with treadmills, work out machines and a lot of other exercise equipment. Then there is the cafe or place where the tenants get all their meals. This area is located on the second floor and overlooks the waterfall in the front of the building. This is a very nice area. The facility is all and all very nice. The people are also very nice too. I feel that my grandmother is at a great place!

From Hawaii Kai

Retire overlooking pristine Maunalua Bay in glorious Hawaii...

Hawaii Kai Retirement Residence is located on 23 lush acres with stunning views of Maunalua Bay in Honolulu. You'll enjoy living in a tropical valley with cascading waterfalls, serene Koi Ponds and gorgeous garden paths lined with plumeria, hibiscus and fanned palms.

Features of Hawaii Kai

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

Location of Hawaii Kai