Five Star Premier Residences of Hollywood Independent Living

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Five Star Premier Residences of Hollywood | Independent Living

April 14, 2013

By growland

I have a family member living in Assisted Living in this community, so am very familiar with Assisted & Independent Living conditions. Do not hesitate to have a loved one reside in Premier Residences of Hollywood. It is a caring, clean, and safe environment for seniors. I personally have seen wonderful transformations in residents who were struggling in their previous living conditions. The social and active lifestyle adds tremendously to the quality of life/ The food is great, the surroundings are beautiful!

April 12, 2013

By meffren@gmail

My mother was living alone in a condo with a caregiver before we decided she would move to this community. The fact was that mom was isolated, she did not communicate well with her aide and all of her friends passed away or moved with their children. Since she moved to Independent Living she is socializing, she eats with other people with common interests and she playing cards again. Mom likes the food and has gained a few pounds and she is exercising which she has not done in years. Mom has a 1 bedroom apartment which we furnished beautifully and she feels very safe and comfortable she admits. What more can a family member ask for. I was feeling guilty that I could not care for mom myself, but I work long hours. I never thought she would feel content as she hated giving up her condo on the beach where she lived for so many years, but she has been a trooper and will tell anyone she made the right choice in moving. The people that work in this community are so nice and friendly. What can I say, but thank you!

March 30, 2010

By Ton

the special unit needs help

I came to visit my moms friends that live there in the north building she un named lives in a nice one bedroom apartment she moved in 2008. they do not seve lunch but they have a nice dinning room my mom needs assited living so we decided to do a tour in late january 2010 the cofee area was a mess when we got there at 11:30 am no coffee no cream and the area was dirty and the table Ihad to wipe off ok now the bad part my moms friend showed us assisted living looks like it was re done all new but the smell on the 1st floor was terible plastic bags in the hallway with dirty laundry and trash the nurses was speaking a different language also I am brining my mom to the presidential it cost less and has no odors

Photos of Five Star Premier Residences of Hollywood

Features of Five Star Premier Residences of Hollywood

• Dining Extra: Savor An Array Of Culinary Creations Prepared Under The Supervision Of Executive Chef Javier Rios. Chef Rios Has Received Customized Training Provided By The Culinary Institute Of America On Nutrition, Healthy Cooking And Baking Techniques, Flavor Dynamic

• Pool

• Internet Enabled Rooms

About Five Star Premier Residences of Hollywood

Five Star Premier Residences of Hollywood offers compassionate senior care in Hollywood, FL. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Five Star Premier Residences of Hollywood shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Hollywood, FL.

Map of Five Star Premier Residences of Hollywood