5 Independent Living Communities in Hillsborough County, NH
The average cost of independent living in Hillsborough County is $4,025 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,498. Cheaper nearby regions include Worcester with an average starting cost of $3,516.
To help you with your search, browse the 10 reviews below for independent living communities in Hillsborough County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Hillsborough County 4.3 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Hillsborough County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Senior Care in Hillsborough County, NH
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Assisted Living in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- In-Home Care in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Nursing Homes in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Adult Day Care in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Home Health Agencies in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
Independent Living near Hillsborough County, NH
- Independent Living in Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Rockingham County, New Hampshire
- Independent Living in Strafford County, New Hampshire
- Independent Living in Essex County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Suffolk County, Massachusetts
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Hillsborough
Review of Briston Manor West
We've been at Briston Manor West for about a week now, and it looks like a good fit. Our room is very well-maintained and seems to be very efficient. The dining area is very pleasant, and so far, t... Read more
Review of Ledgewood Bay at Milford
Ledgewood Bay at Milford was a very nice, clean, very well-maintained, but expensive. The staff was very friendly, and the amenities were nice. It was pleasant. Read more
Review of The Meetinghouse at River Front
Meetinghouse at Riverfront was lovely. Their prices were much better, and they can continue on with Medicare patients. For my mom, this is going to be a better fit if she ever decides to come. They... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Q&A: Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
You're in good company if the thought of moving into an independent senior living community tempts you from time to time, but you dismiss it with the thought that it's out of your reach financially...
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...