Brookdale Hendersonville | Independent Living

202 Walton Ferry Road, Hendersonville, TN, 37075

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Brookdale Hendersonville | Independent Living

Robert70578550 September 23, 2013

My visit at Pennington Place was good. Everyone there was really nice. It was a good place. It was also clean. I like how it was laid out. I like their apartments. I would give this facility a high rating.

Caring5621 August 14, 2012

We visited Pennington Place of Hendersonville together with my husband. They have a beautiful and wonderful place. This community caters a restaurant-like dining area. The staff that we spoke with was extremely helpful. They are very accommodating. They toured us to the place, and from what we saw the residents looks really happy and it feels like home. We are looking forward to be in this home-like environment. I will definitely recommend this facility to others.

Rick2 March 10, 2012

My grandmother was a resident for several years at Pennington Place. She was very happy with the facilities in general. She enjoyed her room, and felt it was spacious enough, even though she had a very large house. She was satisfied with the number of activities scheduled for the residents. One particular thing I remember her enjoying is the decorating of their doors for holidays (e.g., Christmas). She would be so proud when she 'won' the competitions. And my mother (her daughter) would always help her and that gave them additional time together. I also remember how friendly the staff was and how they respected the autonomy for the residents. The facility also provided transportation to places like the grocery store, pharmacy, etc. This took some of the time burden from our family members. My grandmother was very active in many social circles, and the various outside activities (e.g., outings to events, parks, theaters, etc.) gave her lots of social interaction and exciting things to do in her week. I will always appreciate what the staff did for my grandmother individually, and in general for their residents.

From Brookdale Hendersonville

Brookdale Hendersonville provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Features of Brookdale Hendersonville