Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

3200 Heritage Circle, Hendersonville, NC, 28791

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

Caring103249250 April 07, 2015

The food is very good at Heritage Hills. My parents are living in that facility right now. It's a purely independent living, and they have houses. The place is beautiful.

Caring104532350 April 03, 2015

I had a good impression of Heritage Hills. It is either good or bad, and it was good. It's been a short term thing, so I kind of want to give it some time, see how things go, and keep checking the place out. Initially it was good. I came across it by word of mouth. The staffs are fine, and I don't have any problems right now. They did fine. My parents are both in the assisted living and memory, and their apartment is very nice. It hasn't been long -- only a couple of weeks. I haven't heard anything bad about the food. I haven't eaten there myself, but everything is fine. I know they do have these types of things, but it has only been two weeks so we haven't really had a chance to get involved in these activities yet. I know they offer several activities that they will be involved in eventually. It has only been two weeks, so I need a little time to figure how things go and figure out how things play out as well. To me, it is a little early to recommend a place.

Betsy7 June 27, 2014

I found Heritage Hills. It has independent living, and it also has a whole continuum of care, plus they have separate houses that people can live in that are really independent living. It seemed very clean. It was a pretty big facility. I admired the facility itself. I love that it has an indoor swimming pool because she loves to swim. It's the only one that had an indoor swimming pool. I just had a good feeling about the place. The price of the smaller 1-bedroom was more affordable than any place.

pabob15 January 23, 2014

Heritage Hills is a one story brick building. My husband's aunt is in the Alzheimer's building and the doors are locked. To the right of her building is the dayroom where there's a piano and lots of things. Across the hall is their dining room. I didn't go farther down the hall, you go to the right and there's a hallway in both directions that have rooms with the nurses' station right at the end of the hallway.

She loves the access to the piano because she plays it. Her room is very nice too. Her nephew and niece visit her all the time and they are very pleased with it. The people there are very nice. She seems to have acclimated nicely. It's been a good thing for her.

Bernardino2 January 22, 2014

I have only been in Heritage Hills for six days. I chose this facility because of the people and their friendliness. Also they allowed me to bring my dog. I got a free-standing cottage, which has a one bedroom and a bathroom. They're all recently painted. I've also got my own drive-in garage with a door closer and a laundry room with washer and driver. It's pretty neat. The staff is excellent. They are caring people and overseeing me and my well-being. If I have a need, I can call them and they would come and help me with it. They also care for my dog as much as I do.

Geraldine6 September 27, 2013

My husband and I move in to Heritage Hills and everything is fine. They have a lot to offer. They go to the apple festival. They go to waterfalls. They take trips and they go to theaters. We have one meal a day and the food is very good. We have an individual home and it is nice. We have two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen with dining area, a full size garage, a sunroom and a deck and a little backyard. The staff is so kind and helpful. They never deny us of anything that we ask. They even allow our dog to live with us.

Lydia4 August 25, 2013

Heritage Hills seemed good in the sense that the people in the facility seemed to be as active as possible. The staff seemed fine. We saw several activities, but I don't remember what they were.

From Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

Welcome to Heritage Hills, an elegantly appointed senior living community that elevates Independent Living and Memory Care to a new standard of excellence.

Offering affordable fees for our Independent Living and Legacies™ Memory Care program, Heritage Hills just may be the best value in luxury senior living in the area. Rich with amenities and services, Heritage Hills welcomes residents to enjoy a worry-free lifestyle that beautifully balances independence and support. As a resident, you will enjoy the convenience of restaurant style dining; housekeeping, and transportation services among many other benefits.

Hospitality and wellness are key components to life at Heritage Hills. Heritage Hills has a variety of floor plans to offer you. You can be assured that your loved one is safe in our carefully monitored Memory Care community. And for our residents of Independent Living; you will have access to many amenities such as a Craft House, Woodworking shop, library as well as computer lab.

Conveniently located, Heritage Hills is close to shopping, healthcare services, religious services and cultural and educational opportunities.

At Heritage Hills it’s a new day. And it’s yours!

Features of Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills