17 Independent Living Communities in Hartford County, CT
The average cost of independent living in Hartford County is $3,013 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,493. Cheaper nearby regions include Hampden with an average starting cost of $2,466.
To help you with your search, browse the 62 reviews below for independent living communities in Hartford County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Hartford County 4.2 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Tolland with an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 29 families in Hartford County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Hartford County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city:
Other Senior Care in Hartford County, CT
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Hartford County, Connecticut
- Assisted Living in Hartford County, Connecticut
- In-Home Care in Hartford County, Connecticut
- Nursing Homes in Hartford County, Connecticut
- Adult Day Care in Hartford County, Connecticut
- Home Health Agencies in Hartford County, Connecticut
Independent Living near Hartford County, CT
- Independent Living in Hampden County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Tolland County, Connecticut
- Independent Living in Middlesex County, Connecticut
- Independent Living in New Haven County, Connecticut
- Independent Living in Litchfield County, Connecticut
- Independent Living in Berkshire County, Massachusetts
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Hartford
Review of Lodge at Cold Spring
My mother moved into Lodge at Cold Spring. It is a very nice, very upbeat, and a positive community. The building itself physically is very good and above average for this type of environment. The ... Read more
Review of Village Gate of Farmington
I liked everything about Village Gate, but it was too large and sprawling for my wife. The main thing was the whole access going into the building turned us off. You have to walk around the side to... Read more
Review of Atria Hamilton Heights
We like Atria Hamilton Heights because it was very different and my husband was very comfortable there. However, I don't think we have enough money. The place was very good. It was attractive, frie... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Q&A: Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
You're in good company if the thought of moving into an independent senior living community tempts you from time to time, but you dismiss it with the thought that it's out of your reach financially...
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...