The Remington

Overview of Ratings

4.1

January 30, 2014

By Dick5

The Remington has no pool, no spa, no drinking, no land available to put in a garden or anything, average age pretty old. It's a very beautiful architecture but you get the impression that they're scared to death of liability on the part of having any alcohol involved, having any swimming or a spa type of thing. It's a nice-looking facility but it doesn't have any facilities. The Remington is small. If you want to fix a meal for some friends in your own place, you'd be really limited. They have two bicycles. You look around, you see equipment and off to one side it's broken. If I'm going to pay that kind of money, I'm going to get up the gym I go to and I want to use the facilities where I'm at but in most cases, it's just not there.

August 28, 2013

By Cynthia14

The Remington was a beautiful place and the people were very nice. I liked everything about it. There were lots of things to do. They had a living room, a computer room, card room and a pool room. They had everything, but the price was a little bit too much for me.

Photos of The Remington

Features of The Remington

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About The Remington

The Remington is located in Hanford, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Remington for a visit...and stay!

Map of The Remington