8 Independent Living Communities in Guilford County, NC
The average cost of independent living in Guilford County is $1,485 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,501.
To help you with your search, browse the 48 reviews below for independent living in Guilford County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Guilford County 4.2 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Forsyth with an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 10 families in Guilford County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Guilford County, call (855) 863-8283
Browse Independent Living by city: Independent Living in Greensboro.
Other Senior Care in Guilford County, NC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Guilford County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, North Carolina
- In-Home Care in Guilford County, North Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Guilford County, North Carolina
- Adult Day Care in Guilford County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Guilford County, North Carolina
Independent Living near Guilford County, NC
- Independent Living in Rockingham County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Forsyth County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Alamance County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Chatham County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Moore County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Rowan County, North Carolina
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Guilford
Review of The Stratford
The rooms at The Stratford were spacious and clean. My sister-in-law was very happy with what she saw. The staff was very friendly. They greeted us when we were there, and they were very helpful an... Read more
Review of Carolina Estates
The staff at Carolina Estates was extremely helpful and informative. They showed me one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments. They were probably more spacious than any place I saw. They provided thre... Read more
Review of Abbotswood at Irving Park
We signed my in-laws up at Abbotswood at Irving Park but they backed out of it. Nevertheless, I like its environment, it's very clean, there's lots of activities for the adults, and the people are ... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Q&A: Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
You're in good company if the thought of moving into an independent senior living community tempts you from time to time, but you dismiss it with the thought that it's out of your reach financially...
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...