8 Independent Living Communities in Guilford County, NC
The average cost of independent living in Guilford County is $1,468 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,499.
To help you with your search, browse the 50 reviews below for independent living communities in Guilford County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Guilford County 4.2 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Forsyth with an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 11 families in Guilford County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Guilford County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city: Independent Living in Greensboro
Other Senior Care in Guilford County, NC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Guilford County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, North Carolina
- In-Home Care in Guilford County, North Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Guilford County, North Carolina
- Adult Day Care in Guilford County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Guilford County, North Carolina
Independent Living near Guilford County, NC
- Independent Living in Rockingham County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Forsyth County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Alamance County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Chatham County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Moore County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Surry County, North Carolina
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Guilford
Review of Abbotswood at Irving Park
My visit to Abbotswood was very good. It's a nice place, but the bathrooms have not been upgraded, so you can't get a wheelchair in there. The staff was very nice, and treated us to lunch; the food... Read more
Review of The Stratford
The Stratford seemed nice enough, but it was extremely expensive, and they didn't have what we needed. It's not assisted living. It's open, airy, and modern-looking. The staff member who assisted m... Read more
Review of The Stratford
The rooms at The Stratford were spacious and clean. My sister-in-law was very happy with what she saw. The staff was very friendly. They greeted us when we were there, and they were very helpful an... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Q&A: Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
You're in good company if the thought of moving into an independent senior living community tempts you from time to time, but you dismiss it with the thought that it's out of your reach financially...
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...