Solstice Senior Living at Guilford

Overview of Ratings

4.2

April 01, 2014

By caring010328

My mother-in-law loved The Gables at Guilford the first time she saw it. The architecture was beautiful. The amenities were nice. The apartment was spacious. The price was reasonable. She loves the food as well. They have movie nights, bus service to various local attractions, arts and crafts, a pool table, and a lot more. It's great. I'd actually enjoy living there. We were really lucky to have found the one we love.

May 31, 2013

By Nicholas2

I visited the Gables for a day about a year ago. It's a very, very nice, clean and airy place. There's plenty of room and the apartments are big. The food was good. I loved it because I came from that town, it is a senior independent-living facility and the town is where I wanted to go back to.

December 20, 2011

By Private Care Manager

I would not recommend the Gables at Guilford. Their website says "It's nestled in the woods" when in reality it's in the middle of nowhere. The physical layout is odd and spread out making it difficult for the residents to get around. The food was mediocre at best and options for alternative menu items were limited. The apartments are much smaller than depicted on the website and the housekeeping staff didn't do a very good job. The Gables is run by live-in management teams consisting of a husband and wife duo. The management turnover was frequent (7 teams in the two years my client lived there) making for a complete lack of consistency and a smoothly run operation.

Photos of Solstice Senior Living at Guilford

Features of Solstice Senior Living at Guilford

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

About Solstice Senior Living at Guilford

The Gables At Guilford is located in Guilford, CT, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Gables At Guilford for a visit...and stay!

Map of Solstice Senior Living at Guilford