Windham Falls Estates

425 Drozdyk Dr, Groton, CT, 06340

Reviews of Windham Falls Estates

Daughter of a ResidentNCSZU May 11, 2016

I chose Windham Falls Estates for my mother because they are very good in maintaining the facility. If there is any type of emergency or anything going on, they are right on top of it within seconds. They have a lot of activities for their seniors, so there's generally something that most people could be interested in.

Anonymous116045050 November 29, 2015

The people at Windham Falls were very nice. I think the rooms were not quite as nice as other places, but they were satisfactory. Their activities looked somewhat limited but, again, satisfactory.

Ida K. October 29, 2015

Windham Falls Estate was a very nice setting. The people that work there were absolutely excellent, courteous, friendly and seemed to know all the residents. The facility itself looked nice. They were still working on improving it, but it was still very nice. The apartments were in a good size and they had nice views. I was not there during activities, but they said they had activities. They had rooms available if you had family gathering. They had a nice dining room. They were doing some improvements on some of the rooms and in their landscaping.

maray7611 October 06, 2014

I have a Family member that stays there, but recently I heard the food has not been that good, and most of the time she doesn't eat and complains to me. I asked if they have food inspectors that come, but she didn't know. So, I just wanted to put that out there so other people can see and share their thought on this, as for myself I live out of state and not there to see first hand only on my initial visit there.

Diane86265550 July 25, 2014

Windham Falls Estates is nice, but it seems a little shabby. It's much less expensive. The rooms are large, but the Windham Falls does allow smoking in some areas, so it smells smoky in these places, and I don't like that. The staff is very pleasant. The location for me is nice so it'll be easier to get to my in-laws.

Caring22951 July 19, 2014

Windham Falls is the one we are most impressed with. It was pretty cool outside. The people inside were doing activities. As we walked in the building, they were having exercises. They were really into them, and they were having a good time. We like the room there. It contained a kitchen. They showed us a variety of rooms, but their one-bedroom was impressive because it was laid out nicely. The bathroom was very nice.

Charlie11 April 06, 2014

Very friendly, lots of activities, able to travel, close to train, bus service to town, good meals, near the ocean, rooms good size, pet friendly.

Lynn23 December 02, 2013

Windham Falls is independent living with more amenities. They have apartments with separate bedrooms and they also have an efficiency with one room. They give you three meals a day. They'll have somebody walk you to your meal if you need that kind of help. They have a bus that will transport you once a week to shopping areas. It's more inclusive and the staff is very nice. What I like best is the services that they offer. They had a pool table, they had movie night, they had card games. It was definitely a lot more amenities.

From Windham Falls Estates

Windham Falls Estates is located in Groton, CT, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Windham Falls Estates for a visit...and stay!

Features of Windham Falls Estates