Solstice Senior Living at Groton

Overview of Ratings

4.3

October 06, 2014

By maray7611

I have a Family member that stays there, but recently I heard the food has not been that good, and most of the time she doesn't eat and complains to me. I asked if they have food inspectors that come, but she didn't know. So, I just wanted to put that out there so other people can see and share their thought on this, as for myself I live out of state and not there to see first hand only on my initial visit there.

July 25, 2014

By Diane86265550

Windham Falls Estates is nice, but it seems a little shabby. It's much less expensive. The rooms are large, but the Windham Falls does allow smoking in some areas, so it smells smoky in these places, and I don't like that. The staff is very pleasant. The location for me is nice so it'll be easier to get to my in-laws.

July 19, 2014

Windham Falls is the one we are most impressed with. It was pretty cool outside. The people inside were doing activities. As we walked in the building, they were having exercises. They were really into them, and they were having a good time. We like the room there. It contained a kitchen. They showed us a variety of rooms, but their one-bedroom was impressive because it was laid out nicely. The bathroom was very nice.

April 06, 2014

By Charlie11

Very friendly, lots of activities, able to travel, close to train, bus service to town, good meals, near the ocean, rooms good size, pet friendly.

December 02, 2013

By Lynn23

Windham Falls is independent living with more amenities. They have apartments with separate bedrooms and they also have an efficiency with one room. They give you three meals a day. They'll have somebody walk you to your meal if you need that kind of help. They have a bus that will transport you once a week to shopping areas. It's more inclusive and the staff is very nice. What I like best is the services that they offer. They had a pool table, they had movie night, they had card games. It was definitely a lot more amenities.

Features of Solstice Senior Living at Groton

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Solstice Senior Living at Groton

Solstice Senior Living at Groton is an independent living community in Groton, CT designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Solstice Senior Living at Groton for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Solstice Senior Living at Groton