Gresham Manor

2895 SE Powell Valley Rd, Gresham, OR, 97080

Reviews of Gresham Manor

MH1 October 28, 2015

I moved into Gresham Manor a month ago. It's a great place, and it only cost me $50 more a month than the foster care I was in, which was horrible compared to this. This is like a resort. I checked out the place, and it had exactly what I needed, a one-bedroom apartment with enough room to put my stuff in, my own bathroom and my own kitchen. They have a nice dining facility on the second floor, and I'm just on the third floor, which is really nice. It gives you everything you need. This place has nurses available right down the hall from me about 100 feet away. If anything happens, they can come and check me out and make sure if I needed ambulance or needed to go to the hospital. They can do an evaluation on the spot to give you what you need. It's a really nice place, and they're just very caring and friendly. The people are pretty nice, and it's really an amazing place. The transition was a little hard on me, from being in a foster care to taking care of my own stuff a lot, but I've gotten used to it. It's been over 30 days, and I'm doing great now. I don't feel bad at all. This is like heaven compared to what I was in.

Joanne47 August 27, 2015

Gresham Manor was a very nice retirement place. They answered all my inquiries, and I got follow-up calls from them. I just didn't go there because it wasn't affordable for me.

Barbara108802550 July 21, 2015

I think Gresham Manor would be a good place to live. It’s an older building; they’re upgrading some things. It’s a little far for me and my family, but other than that, I would recommend it.

Daughter2013 March 27, 2013

Horrible experience at this sight. The live-in managers were very rude and complained about times when my parents needed help.

Winifred Kamph March 22, 2009

Gresham Manor is the best I have seen. The managers and the entire staff really care about the residents here. I was very impressed with the low costs and the clean upscale atmosphere. From what I have seen and the people who I know have lived there it is great.

From Gresham Manor

Gresham Manor is located in Gresham, OR, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Gresham Manor for a visit...and stay!

Features of Gresham Manor

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room