Westminster

11 E Augusta Pl, Greenville, SC, 29605

Reviews of Westminster

Suzanne P. March 28, 2016

We really love Westminster and will be moving in once our house is sold. They have vey nice two- or three-bedroom units with patios and balconies. They offer three meals a day and do bus trips every Wednesday.

Taylor2 January 01, 2016

I visited Westminster. I thought the rooms were smaller than anywhere I looked. I would have been on the second or the third floor. It was kind of living in a hotel, and I had never lived anywhere but in a private home, and I really felt that it would bother me. It was a little bit pricey, but it was in a nice area. It was very clean and very well decorated. They had lovely dining room. They did lots and lots of activities, but it just seemed a little pricey and the rooms were a little small for what you paid. However, you could have a continental breakfast, lunch was the big meal, and then you had a snack like sandwiches or something. All your meals were provided there. They would do housekeeping for you; they would change your sheets and things. You could do your personal laundry in their laundromat they had on each floor. The people were lovely, and it was appealing in a lot of ways. The staff I met was very nice.

Diane118683050 December 30, 2015

At Westminster, the atmosphere was friendly. It was very well furnished. However, my mother needed assisted living and they didn’t have assisted living. As far as activities, they had a Halloween party then. The facility was more social and interactive. The vacant room we saw was fairly good size. It had a full bath too. The staff was nice to me, but they were trying to get me to place my mother there.

Katherine19 August 31, 2015

Westminster is a very nice place, but I can't afford this place. They were very good. They do have exercise rooms as well as games rooms; all kinds of things. If I could just afford this place, this is where I would be.

Caring82318550 May 21, 2014

Westminster was a nice place. It's very large, and they seemed clean. If my mom was in a state that she could go back into that environment, it would be great. I met with the field manager. He was fine, great, friendly. It was quite too far from us. It was like 35 to 40 miles one way.

The rooms were very bright. My mom would have liked the closet space. The dining room was very large. The staff wore uniforms, which I thought was kind of nice. It made it more classy.

Donna80641250 April 30, 2014

My father is in Westminster. I chose it because I like the way they do their service billing. In other words, you don't have to buy a whole package for assisted living, you can buy what you need, and he didn't need a complete assisted living, he just needs some of it. We like the facility and the staff there very much. Everyone is very accommodating, pleasant, and are very patient with my father. His adaptation is not very easy, and they have been wonderful with that. The rooms are very nice, pleasant, clean, modern, adequate, and safe. They have communal dining, which is very nice. The food is very good and very pleasantly served. They have everything that anyone would want. They have exercise, arts, outings, and there is a lot going on.

Caring67227850 December 24, 2013

I think Westminster is more than adequate for my parents. The only thing I have issues with them is all their services are expensive. Nevertheless, my parents' apartment is a nice size. Each room has a safety device that they can activate if they need help. My parents had to use that on a few occasions and since I live about 40 minutes away from them, so they don't have fast access to me. However, they are very prompt and very professional about dealing with it. The staff is really wonderful. I think they do a good job and they're helpful in regards to my parents' needs. They also have all kinds of activities for them, although my parents don't participate in all of them. They're also not really pleased with the food. I would recommend this place. I think it's a very good place especially for folks who are a little bit more independent than what my folks are.

Visitor358 August 29, 2013

Westminster is a good place. The facility is very nice and clean, but it's just not my mom wanted. The rooms were not what she was used to. We saw their activities and everything was fine.

Eli2 May 26, 2012

This is a very nice, top notch retirement home located in Greenville, South Carolina right at the base of the foothills mountains in the upstate. The facility is withing walking distance to medical facilities, and several shopping areas and restaurants. Residents are prepared three meals per day from hired chefs, and from talking to my family's friend, he really seems to enjoy the meals provided. The facility also offers a free shuttle service, to take residents on their errands such as grocery shopping or to their medical appointments, as well as a fitness room with lots of exercise equipment, and a game room with a billiards table and tables for working puzzles or other games. The facility also offers a TV room with a nintendo wii, which may be a little tough for older people, but is a nice idea, and a private dining room that can be reserved for special parties of families. This is a very nice facility, with very nice people and is a great quality retirement home.

From Westminster

Westminster is located in Greenville, SC, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Westminster for a visit...and stay!

Features of Westminster

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room