Haywood Estates

1180 Haywood Rd, Greenville, SC, 29615

Reviews of Haywood Estates

Joan112041050 August 22, 2015

Haywood Estates is what my mother needs. They have three meals a day. They have a laundry facility on each of the three floors, and they provide bed linens and towels. They have games and entertainment. They also have a bus that takes people to the local stores, and they provide transportation to take them to the doctors and to any other appointment.

Tanya7 March 23, 2015

Haywood Estates is very nice and bright. Every time someone moves in, they take care of things. The food was delicious. It was pretty impressive. We went there twice, and we checked everything. The staff was very friendly and very kind. They have lots of games to play, and they have fitness things and movie nights. It was very cheerful.

Janet2130 June 26, 2014

Haywood Estates was very nice. We enjoyed ourselves there. The people there were very nice and welcoming; however, my mom and dad aren't ready to go. The rooms were very nice. They were all very clean and updated. They were all good sizes. Every time someone leaves, they clean the carpet, change the window curtains and paint, and they make everything brand new for when you move in. They have one-bedroom-and-one-bath, two-bedroom-and-two-bath, and studio apartments. We had lunch at Haywood Estates, so we were able to meet the wait staff, and they were very friendly. They talked with us for a few minutes; they weren't in a rush. The food was very good. They have an activity room. They have a van where they give you transportation back and forth from doctor's offices and shopping trips, so that was a plus.

Caring82318550 May 20, 2014

Haywood Estates is a nice place. It's fine, but it wouldn't suit my mom. She can't live in independent living. It seemed clean. They took me on a tour. I loved the room; the suite was beautiful. They had the kitchenette set up with what she has now with their sink, microwave, and refrigerator. The staff seemed very nice. It was a large facility. I think it was very great.

Caring74609250 November 27, 2013

We visited Haywood Estates and we felt it was presented very well. Their personnel seemed to be very knowledgeable and gave us some information that we were not aware of. They have nice open spaces for meetings and gatherings. They also have a library. My only negative with this facility is that there was a certain odor that was not pleasant. If you live in the area, I would recommend this place.

Raymond5 October 28, 2013

I have a friend who lives in Haywood Estates. He went there after his wife passed away. He was probably there about three months now. It is a very nice place. He enjoys it there very much. He is quite pleased with everything there.

DWatson June 12, 2013

My mom has been staying in Haywood Estates for three months now. The facility is very well-kept and very clean. They don't make everything for her but only provided her the essentials. It is not total assistance that she wouldn't have to work her mind at all, so it gives her the ability not to decline as quickly. I saw definite improvement after she moved in there. They have a lot of activities for her. I call her more than she calls me now and that's very encouraging. Whereas before, living in her apartment by herself, she always had time for anything because she never really did anything. Now she got the church activity, she goes shopping with them and she pulled out a big wad of bucks that she got doing some of their bingo contests. I think she is enjoying life. Meals are also provided for her there, so she doesn't forget to eat and I've eaten two or three times with her and the food is good. I enjoyed it.

From Haywood Estates

Haywood Estates is located in Greenville, SC, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Haywood Estates for a visit...and stay!

Features of Haywood Estates

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room

• Wii sports competition

• Private services

• Monthly rent is all inclusive

• Minimum age: 55