Cascades Verdae | Independent Living

10 Fountainview Terrace, Greenville, SC, 29607

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Cascades Verdae | Independent Living

Greenville Cinderella January 23, 2015

My husband and I came to The Cascades partly due to his health issues which forced us to leave our 2-story colonial house in the New York suburbs. We have a son and family who live in this area and we came to look at a community which would be accessible to my husband in a wheelchair and offer activities and a nice lifestyle. We found the Cascades to be more than perfect in fitting those criteria. We have enjoyed meeting the various people- interesting, friendly, outstanding new friends. There are many activities, I like to think something for all interests. One can be busy all day everyday if one chooses to do so. I participate in the wellness program, the chorus, a couple of resident committees, and the many social events. I enjoy the concerts which are brought in here on a regular basis, movies in our own theater, and adventures outside organized by the Cascades staff such as hikes and visits to museums. The support from the new friends here is outstanding.

Ernestine Elizabeth January 23, 2015

Time was running out for us. Friends said come see ,come see and we did. It is a beautiful place and wonderful town of Greenville. We love the fact that our son is so close by. They are friendly, friendly people. The staff is always so accommodating. For my husband, Cascades was a new life. He became involved and I don’t think he is ever going to quit. We both love the setting, the wellness program, the trail,and the activities such as the chorus, bridge, and the various musical programs brought in for entertainment. We also feel the need to reach out to others who are less fortunate than we are. So thank you Cascades.

CVWonderWoman January 23, 2015

My granddaughter introduced me to this community 3 years ago when I was visiting from Va. The activities, the people, the ambiance and everything, just seemed to click. My daughter’s family lived here at the time. Unfortunately they have moved to France. This forced me to get involved immediately as this would be my lifestyle. As a result, I have thoroughly enjoyed my almost 6 months here. My fellow residents are extremely friendly and helpful. The activities are varied and most anything you like to do is available. There are many social events which help us to get involved with other people and make friends. The activities are cultural and educational as well as the physical activities to keep you going.

About Cascades Verdae

Cascades Verdae is an independent living community in Greenville, SC designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Cascades Verdae for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Cascades Verdae