6 Independent Living Communities in Greenville County, SC
The average cost of independent living in Greenville County is $2,179 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,501. Cheaper nearby regions include Pickens with an average starting cost of $1,420.
To help you with your search, browse the 51 reviews below for independent living in Greenville County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Greenville County 4.6 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 29 families in Greenville County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Greenville County, call (855) 863-8283
Browse Independent Living by city: Independent Living in Greenville.
Other Senior Care in Greenville County, SC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Greenville County, South Carolina
- Assisted Living in Greenville County, South Carolina
- In-Home Care in Greenville County, South Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Greenville County, South Carolina
- Adult Day Care in Greenville County, South Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Greenville County, South Carolina
Independent Living near Greenville County, SC
- Independent Living in Pickens County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Spartanburg County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Henderson County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Anderson County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Buncombe County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in York County, South Carolina
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Greenville
Review of Westminster
I liked everything about Westminster. It was a beautiful, bright, warm, and cheerful place, and the people were very nice. I was very impressed with it. I've been in a lot of places but never one t... Read more
Review of Haywood Estates
My sisters and I visited Haywood Estates and Westminster in Greenville to seek independent living for my grandmother. We were welcomed by Sherri at both locations and she was just fantastic! She wa... Read more
Review of Westminster
My sisters and I visited Westminster to seek independent living for my grandmother. We were welcomed by Sherri and she was just fantastic! She was very knowledgeable of the community and the surrou... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Q&A: Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
You're in good company if the thought of moving into an independent senior living community tempts you from time to time, but you dismiss it with the thought that it's out of your reach financially...
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...