Carolina Estates

4434 OLD BATTLEGROUND ROAD, Greensboro, NC, 27410

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Carolina Estates

April 19, 2015

Mom is currently at Carolina Estates, and she likes it. It is a relatively new facility, but our concern is that if she should need more care, then we will have to move. I would definitely rate them above average. I would recommend them.

September 01, 2014

By Jeff26

Both my in-laws are in Carolina Estates. It is one of the places that are near my family. My in-laws seem to enjoy it. It is a very clean place. The residents are very engaged in activities. They have events going on all the time, plus they provide transportation out into the community. Everything has been positive so far. My in-laws are in a one-bedroom apartment. It is more like an efficiency. Their meals are provided. Other services they have here have been very good. What stands out to me about this community is the friendliness of the people.

May 12, 2014

Carolina Estates was awesome. It was like a 5-star hotel. It was independent living. It was lovely, and they had in-home health care with an office right on the premises. It was very good. If the place where my mom's in now won't come up with a room in a month, I would take her out of there. Carolina Estate had 12 nice apartments available. They had all kinds of activities. They had bridge. I took my mom over there for lunch, and the food was incredible. They had live-in managers and chefs, and all the dishes were like homemade and very tasty. The people were wonderful and great. I liked the people there. They were spot on. They were animal friendly. The only thing that scared me was that it was kind of big. It had 110 independent rooms.

December 17, 2013

The Carolina Estates is an independent living place. They provide three meals a day and other assistance if necessary, but it's not an assisted living facility.

November 20, 2013

By Maggie14

My mother-in-law is in Carolina Estates. It is clean and cheerful. It has energetic managers that run it who really know that they are going to have to give that atmosphere to the place and they work really hard to do that. There's a good team of people that's running it. They are super friendly. They know them and they know what they want. They have good days and bad days when it comes to food. They have bingos and card games. They have music where people come and sing. They have a social room where people share photos of their family and every can come and see the photos. They also take them out on tours in their bus in national science and parks. They take them to doctor's appointment.

July 30, 2011

Carolina Estates is nothing like I have ever seen before except for one other place. The great thing about this center there are no long term buy-ins and the rent is month to month. How great is that? The staff was courteous and knowledgeable and quick to answer any questions I had. Even the patients were helpful and nice! The building, both inside and outside are filled with elegant furniture and the courtyard is something to behold. The gardener is to be commended for his work, that's for sure. There is personal care, assisted living care and there is someone always present to help you when you need it and I think that is huge when it comes to picking a facility for a loved one. This is definitely a top-of-the-line location that should be thought about when picking a long or short term facility.

Features of Carolina Estates

• Hiking Trails

• Pets: All Pets

About Carolina Estates

Carolina Estates is an independent living community in Greensboro, NC designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Carolina Estates for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Carolina Estates