Legacy at Park Crescent

1000 Providence Cr., Greece, NY, 14616

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Legacy at Park Crescent

Judith42 July 29, 2015

My friend is at The Legacy. This particular one is totally independent. My friend does some aid service that she pays for on a monthly basis to come and help her with her medicine, getting dressed in the morning, and getting ready for bed at night. She is happy there. The Legacy is on a little worn side; it is a little older facility. It needs to get spruced up a little bit, but my friend is happy there. The staff is wonderful to her. They're very accommodating. However, my friend was quite a long way from any of their activities, so she didn't go because it was difficult for her to get there. So I think the design of anything new would need to be where the seniors were closer to their meals and closer to the activities.

Caring107411150 July 14, 2015

It's very good, and I'm very comfortable and provided for. I've been here for 2-1/2 months now. It is kept up very well, and it's neat and clean. The food is delicious. The activities are ongoing all the time if you want to do them. The people that are living here are older like I am, there are couples, and you live like you did at home. I would recommend Legacy at Park Crescent.

Lisa105660550 April 25, 2015

My father-in-law has moved in at Legacy at Park Crescent. We chose this because of the people who were there, and it was more of a community. They do grocery shopping, and they also have lot of activities like social events where they have teenagers come dance with the elderly. They also have bingo all the time and Wii games. There is a billiard room, dominoes, and card games. They also have musicians come in. There is something going on all the time.

Sandy49 January 25, 2015

We selected the Legacy for my mother because at that time she just needed independent and not the assisted living. Her experience has been very good. The staff is very caring and very helpful. Her room is very clean and very nice.

John95915150 October 22, 2014

Legacy is outstanding with making my mother feel like at home. It’s terrific, fabulous, and the reason we are not going has nothing to do with them. Everything seems first class; the receptionist and sales person was terrific and extraordinarily knowledgeable. The price is great and they were very nice people.

Carol88618150 September 30, 2014

The Legacy was better but some of their staff did come slow over there a little bit. I don’t feel like they had a handle on it, but it hasn’t been real bad. The staff is friendly. They do listen to what you’re saying. They have their own little apartments. I would say the cleanliness is good. It’s not institutional. Their activities would be bingo, wine tasting, and some exercise classes. They have card playing, movies, and walking. They also have parties for residents’ birthdays.

Caring81812350 July 31, 2014

Legacy was very nice. The people that worked there were very friendly and outgoing. The people that lived there were very friendly as well. They offered us lunch but we declined. They had activities there. There were a group of people playing some card games, some were playing board games and they had an exercise room.

From Legacy at Park Crescent

, NY Email Legacy at Park Crescent is designed with the active lifestyles of today's mature individual in mind. Located in a beautiful residential area in the Town of Greece, Legacy features a variety of elegantly appointed apartments for independent living, and is convenient to retail centers, restaurants and churches.

A wide selection of first-class conveniences including a full-service dining facility, library, personal laundry service, exercise facility, and local transportation are provided by a caring and dedicated staff. Your safety is assured by a state-of-the-art security and fire system, individual emergency call systems, and a 24-hour staff.

Come visit us at Legacy at Park Crescent. Our model units are open and we would be happy to show you around.

We are located in a beautiful residential area in the Town of Greece. It's a short drive to the stores and restaurants located nearby.

Location of Legacy at Park Crescent