Eskaton Village Grass Valley Independent Living

625 Eskaton Circle, Grass Valley, CA, 95945

Reviews of Eskaton Village Grass Valley | Independent Living

September 15, 2017

By ForrestLee

My grandfather moved form his home in Lake WildWood of 50 plus years , our family is grateful for the love and care the Staff provides . We haven't seen him this active since my grandmothers passing 4 years ago . Eskaton has become our extended family

By Lauren C.

I am a regular at Eskaton and it is the best! Every time I am there it is evident that the residents are happy. The Special Events are over the top and there is always something fun to do. It is easy to see how dedicated the staff is to enriching the lives of everyone there.

By CL73

I visit Eskaton Village Grass Valley on a regular basis. The staff is friendly and the residents seem very happy! I have visited other communities in the area and Eskaton is by far the best!

By reneejscott

Eskaton Village has been a real comfort for my mom. She's met new friends and enjoys the activities. Thank you to the staff!

By caden

I toured the Grass Valley Eskaton thinking of placement for my mother. I found the facility and staff top notch. I'm sure this community is going to be a perfect match.

September 13, 2017

By Bettyforever

Hooray for Eskaton! The absolute best community in town. The staff is super professional. The atmosphere is uplifting and the happiness of the residents' makes be smile every time I visit.

September 11, 2017

By NFoster

I love it here! I'm very happy at Eskaton Village Grass Valley. I'm gonna stay here. There's a lot of activities. People are very friendly. Employees treat me wonderfully. I feel at home.
Mrs. Foster, we are so happy to hear you love it here at Eskaton Village Grass Valley. It's your home and we work here to make your life comfortable and full of joy.

March 31, 2017

The care and service here is beyond 5 stars. Under both the best and worst circumstances our parents have been treated with the utmost respect and compassion. We are confident that our mom will be able to live an exciting and independent life here for many years. (Lynette is amazing!)

March 29, 2017

By Georgie470773

The employees are well-mannered and always pleasant when asked to do some particular errand or work for you.

June 17, 2016

By Barbara N064123

My husband and I came to the "Yes I Can!" seminar at Eskaton Village Grass Valley. After the seminar, we asked for a tour of the community. Yvonne showed us around and answered all of our questions. She is so cheerful and efficient; truly she is outstanding! I own a real estate business and I would love to recruit her to work for me. My husband and I will return to Eskaton Village Grass Valley!
Barbara, thank you for visiting Eskaton. Yvonne was very pleased to hear your raving review. Unfortunately, we value her too much to allow you to recruit her. Keep coming back, you and your husband are always welcome.

June 10, 2016

By Lois T525883

Been here 1 1/2 years. Made a lot of nice friends and I am very happy here. All of the staff has been very friendly and accommodating.
Thank you Lois for the kind words. Our staff appreciate it very much!

May 11, 2016

By RRDKCW

Eskaton Village had everything. They had two-bedroom and one bedroom apartments with rooms like hospital rooms. The staff was great. The food was good. It was a nice, clean facility.
Thank you for your review. If you didn't get a chance to tour all four floor plans, check them out here: http://www.eskaton.org/village-grass-valley/floorplans.html.

Photos of Eskaton Village Grass Valley

Features of Eskaton Village Grass Valley

About Eskaton Village Grass Valley

Eskaton Village Grass Valley (a Multiservice Retirement Community) is situated on 42 acres in a quiet residential area but within a short distance of medical, shopping and recreational resources. It is adjacent to the Litton Trail for those who enjoy extended walks. A shared boundary with the Nevada County campus of Sierra College provides easy access to educational opportunities. Several churches are close, and a golf course and tennis club are nearby.

No maintenance! Eskaton Village Grass Valley is maintained by Eskaton and the Eskaton-managed homeowners association. Residents need not be concerned with landscaping, lawn care, snow removal or exterior home maintenance and repairs. For apartment residents, interior maintenance is included as well.

Home Ownership OR Apartment Living:

Service-rich retirement community and home ownership. Eskaton partnered with Treasure Homes, a Roseville-based home-builder, to construct the patio homes and sell them directly to Eskaton Village residents. An Eskaton-managed homeowners association provides exterior maintenance, emergency response, on-site shuttle and other services to homeowners. New residents may purchase homes from current owners.

Apartment living. The Lodge at Eskaton Village Grass Valley offers 80 apartments that include a variety of services as well as rent and utilities in the monthly fee. Three floor plans are available.

Rooms

Utilities, Included, Wheel Chair accessible, Full Kitchen

Community Features

TV Room, Laundry Facilities, Guest Rooms, Clubhouse, Housecleaning, Computer Room, Pharmacy, Parking, Fitness Center, Swimming Pool Billiards, Greenhouse/Garden, Guest Speakers, Volunteer Programs

Map of Eskaton Village Grass Valley